SOLD by DANNY CODY and MATTHEW JABS
Here is your opportunity to secure this well presented open plan townhouse located in one of Brisbane’s most accessible suburbs, Gaythorne. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom town home has had a stylish and tasteful refurbishment that captures the space and design and will suit any buyer looking for easy care living.
Set at rear the of a small boutique complex of 5, the property has a delightful private courtyard, perfect for entertaining or space for the pet. The recently renovated kitchen, enhances the space with stone bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances, ample storage, stunning tiled splash back and opens onto the dining and living space complete with stunning tiled flooring and air-conditioning.
The upper level of the home has 3 generous sized bedrooms, with the master bedroom boasting ensuite and large built-in robe. All 3 bedrooms have built-in robes and ceiling fans.
• 3 Bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms 1 car.
• Open plan living area with tiled flooring all opening up to the outdoor living space perfect for entertaining and big enough for small pets.
• Brand new kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops, Bosch gas cook top, stainless steel appliances and ample storage.
• Italian porcelain tiles throughout downstairs with thick plush carpet upstairs
• Master bedroom with ensuite and large built-in robe.
• Air-conditioning in the living.
• Ceiling fans throughout all bedrooms.
• Downstairs powder room, separate laundry.
• Single lock-up remote garage with internal access.
• Additional storage under the stairs.
• Pet friendly.
• New led lighting throughout
• Quality window coverings throughout
• Security screens throughout
• Body corporate fees $788.93 per quarter.
• Close to public transport.
• Only 5 in the complex
Location wise, 54 Gaythorne is within close proximity to every amenity you could need – from the train station that can take you to the city in 15 minutes, and the Enoggera Army Barracks; to Brookside Shopping Centre and the Gaythorne caf precinct. 54 Gaythorne Rd is also located within a short drive to several high school and primary schools and is less than 10 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD. It also has great access to major arterial roads that can take you where you need to be in no time.
This is a fabulous opportunity to buy into a much sought after and affordable pocket of Gaythorne.
For further details please contact Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 or Danny Cody on 0404 077 102.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes