Spacious Contemporary Town Home
Here is your opportunity to secure this well presented open plan modern town home located in one of Brisbane’s most accessible suburbs, Gaythorne. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom town home is a stylish and tasteful property that has a sense of space and design to suit any buyer. Set behind high fencing and secure gates, the property has a delightful courtyard at street level with fully retractable awning, perfect for entertaining or space for the dog. The open plan galley kitchen, enhanced with stone bench tops and quality stainless steel appliances, leads to an open plan dining and living space that is spacious and entertainment friendly with the added benefit of having an in-built wet bar. This area spills out to the courtyard through sliding glass doors.
The upper level of the home has 2 generous sized bedrooms, both ensuited and the master is situated at the front of the property with large built-in robe, shower and toilet and a private balcony with glass balustrade. The second bedroom has ceiling fans, built-in robe and also has its own ensuite with a full size bath. Also on this level, at the top of the stairs, is a custom built study nook and linen storage set between the 2 bedrooms.
• 2 Bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 car.
• Open plan living area with tiled flooring all opening up to the outdoor living space perfect for entertaining and big enough for small pets.
• Very practical kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cook top, stainless steel appliances, ample storage.
• In-built wet bar in the dining.
• Study nook on the upper level.
• Two good sized bedrooms, both with ensuite, master with balcony and large built-in robe.
• Air-conditioning in the master and 2nd bedroom.
• Ceiling fans throughout.
• Downstairs powder room, separate laundry.
• Single lock-up remote garage with internal access.
• Additional storage in the garage.
• Pet friendly.
• Low body corporate fees.
• Close to public transport.
• 127m2 of living.
• Only 4 in the complex
Location wise, 11 Lucy Street is within close proximity to every amenity you could need – from the train station that can take you to the city in 15 minutes, and the Enoggera Army Barracks; to Brookside Shopping Centre and the Gaythorne caf precinct. 11 Lucy Street is also located within a short drive to several high school and primary schools and is less than 10 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD. It also has great access to major arterial roads that can take you where you need to be in no time.
This is a fabulous opportunity to buy into a much sought after and affordable pocket of Gaythorne.
For further details please contact Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 or Danny Cody on 0404 077 102.