Brand New Freehold Town Home
Situated in a quiet and elevated position, conveniently located within a few minute's walk to Kedron Brook Bike path and walking track, this brand new generously sized town home has its own street frontage. This property has the added advantage of its freehold title, ensuring the new owner has no body corporate expenses to worry about. The layout of this town home is very practical with open plan living downstairs, front and back outdoor living spaces and four bedrooms upstairs – with the option to use one of the bedrooms as a rumpus room complete with balcony.
Recently constructed the property comes complete with a full builders warranty along with a low maintenance lifestyle only a new residence can provide.
The town home in summary features:
– Fully tiled open plan living downstairs complete with high ceiling all flowing out to the under covered and tiled rear alfresco area.
– Entertainers kitchen with stone benchtops, glass splashback, stainless appliances, gas cooktop connected to town gas, ample storage cabinetry and servery window.
– Fully fenced outdoor entertaining fully tiled and servery sitting bar area with small garden.
– Fully remote garage with separate laundry.
– Front courtyard fully fenced with room for an additional car space.
– Separate toilet and hand basin downstairs.
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and full ensuite bathroom.
– Three additional bedrooms all with built-ins & ceiling fans.
– Front bedroom or fourth bedroom features balcony overlooking the city and extra large wardrobes – this room would work well as a rumpus room.
– Ducted and zoned air-conditioning though-out the townhouse.
– Security screens downstairs.
– Epoxy painted garage flooring
– Fully Landscaped
Located on the boarder of Enoggera and Everton Park this location enjoys an abundance of walking tracks, parkland, play grounds and BBQ areas to discover. The transport options are also varied with buses on Griffith Street and Southpine Roads or Mitchelton Train station just a short walk across past Brookside Shopping Centre. The property is also walking distance to Hillbrook College, Mount Maria college and OLOA Primary school
You will also appreciate the convenience of Brookside Shopping centre less than 500 metres away.
This is a fabulous opportunity to buy into a much sought after and affordable pocket of Everton Park. For further details please contact Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**