Stunning Spacious Town Home Overlooking Bushland
Attention to detail abounds in this spacious townhouse that exudes quality and comfort. Complete with flooring throughout, the open-plan living flows through from the spacious kitchen which features stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and coveted Caesar Stone bench tops, ample storage and large island bench any home chef will appreciate and out to your beautiful entertainment balcony area overlooking bushland.
Upon entering you will fall in love with flow of the open plan layout and natural light throughout to the additional outdoor living spaces created in this beautiful property that sits in an elevated position in the complex and is perfect for the discerning buyer looking for a home that sets itself apart from the rest. Downstairs comprises two generous sized bedrooms both with built-in robes and ceiling fans and direct access to the second entertaining terrace and courtyard, a perfect setting for a work from home office or the kids and pets to have some space to play. The lower level is also serviced by large bathroom with shower over bath and toilet along with laundry and additional storage under stairs. The spacious master bedroom boasts a large double robe and ensuite featuring vanity and shower with two way access off the living. The second and third bedrooms are fitted with built in robes, and boasting a large main bathroom with separate shower and bath and ample storage options.
Offering split system air-conditioning in the living and master bedroom, ceiling fans throughout and single lock-up garage with second car park, this generously sized town home is the perfect setting for the discerning buyer looking for a chic home that capitalises on its spacious and private layout all situated in the stunning 'Vicinity' complex at the end of the cul-de-sac.
The town home features:
• 3 bedroom 2 bathroom 2 car
• Open plan living area with quality flooring all opening up onto the large entertaining space overlooking beautiful bushland.
• Stunning kitchen with stone benchtops, large island bench, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, large fridge space and ample storage.
• Large master bedroom with ensuite, large double robe, air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
• 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are downstairs with built-in robes and ceiling fans and direct access to the second outdoor terrace and courtyard.
• Ample storage options.
• Split system air-conditioning in the living and master and ceiling fans throughout.
• Main bathroom with shower over bath.
• Bedrooms are all carpeted
• Single lock up garage with internal access and second car park at front.
• Security screen doors with flyscreens and blinds throughout.
• NBN and Foxtel ready
• Body corporate fees $2,487.68 per annum.
• Pet friendly.
• Renting for $510 per week until 28/4/2022
• Complex is only 5 years old
Located in the ever popular Everton Park this location enjoys an abundance of walking tracks, parkland, play grounds and BBQ areas to discover. The transport options are also varied with buses and Enoggera and Mitchelton Train stations just a 5min drive away. The property is also a minutes' drive to Coles and Woolworths and an array of cafes and dining options in the recently completed laneway precinct. You are also within the McDowall State School and Everton Park State High school catchments and also in walking distance to Northside Christian College and Prince of Peace Lutheran College.
You will also appreciate the convenience of Brookside Shopping centre less than 2km away.
With Everton Park being an exceptionally high demand market, and if you are looking for the perfect home, this property is worth your inspection.
For further details or to book your inspection, please contact Danny Cody on 0404 077 102.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.