SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and DANNY CODY
Situated in a quiet and elevated position, conveniently located within a few minute’s walk to Kedron Brook Bike path and walking track, this generously sized town home has a beautiful outlook over the Kedron Brook Park land. With a beautiful open plan living upstairs complete stunning timber floors and serviced by the master bedroom, the home also has 2 generous sized bedrooms downstairs leading out to the private courtyard. Situated in a boutique complex of only 3 the property is 12 months old and comes complete with a full builders warranty along with a low maintenance lifestyle only a near new residence can provide.
The town home features:
– 3 Bedrooms 2.5 Bath 2 Car
– Open plan living upstairs complete with high ceilings and stunning timber floors
– Entertainers kitchen with stone benchtops, glass splashback, stainless appliances, gas cooktop connected to town gas, ample storage cabinetry and double door fridge space.
– Fully fenced outdoor entertaining area with small garden.
– Fully single lock-up remote garage and single carport with separate laundry.
– Separate toilet and hand basin upstairs and downstairs.
– Master bedroom with double mirrored robe and ensuite.
– Two additional bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans
– Ducted and zoned air-conditioning though-out the townhouse.
– Low Body Corporate Fees
– Fully Landscaped crimsafe screens throughout
Located on the boarder of Enoggera and Everton Park this location enjoys an abundance of walking tracks, parkland, play grounds and BBQ areas to discover. The transport options are also varied with buses on Griffith Street and South Pine Roads or Mitchelton Train station just a short drive past Brookside Shopping Centre. The property is also walking distance to Hillbrook College, Mount Maria College and OLOA Primary school. You will also appreciate the convenience of Woolworths and Coles Shopping precinct less than 500 metres away.
This is a fabulous opportunity to buy into a much sought after and affordable pocket of Everton Park and represents a great investment opportunity with great yields. For further details please contact either Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 or Danny Cody on 0404 077 102.