Spacious Near New Town Home Close to Parkland
Attention to detail abounds in this spacious townhouse that exudes quality and comfort. Complete with quality tiled flooring throughout, the open-plan living flows through from the spacious kitchen and dining area which features quality appliances, gas cooktop and coveted Caesar Stone bench tops and large island bench any home chef will appreciate and out to your beautiful entertainment area with private courtyard perfect for the kids or pet.
Upon entering you will fall in love with neutral crisp features throughout to the additional living space upstairs perfect for a TV room or a work from home office. Downstairs also comprises a powder room, separate laundry that allows additional storage. Upstairs leads to three generous sized bedrooms and an additional sitting room. The spacious master bedroom boasts a large built-in robe and stylish ensuite featuring vanity and walk in shower. The second and third bedrooms are fitted with built in robes, and boasting a large main bathroom with separate shower and bath and ample storage options.
Offering split system air-conditioning in the living and master bedroom and single lock-up garage with additional off-street parking, this generously sized town home is the perfect setting for the discerning buyer looking for a chic home that capitalises on its spacious and private layout all situated in the stunning Hills Residences complex.
The town home features:
• 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom 2 car
• Open plan living area with tiled flooring all opening up onto the private courtyard.
• Stunning kitchen with stone benchtops, large breakfast bench, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, large fridge space and ample storage.
• Three spacious bedrooms, master with spacious ensuite and large walk-in robe. All bedrooms have built-in robes and ceiling fans.
• Ample storage options.
• Split system air-conditioning to the living and master bedroom.
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bath.
• Downstairs powder room in the living.
• Additional TV/study room upstairs perfect as a home office.
• Bedrooms and upstiars are all carpeted
• Separate laundry with additional storage space.
• Single lock up garage with additional car parking in front.
• Security screen doors with flyscreens and blinds throughout.
• Gas hot water
• NBN and Foxtel installed and wired.
• Body corporate fees $2,897.98 per annum.
• Green space and BBQ area in the centre of the complex
• Pet friendly.
Everton Hills is surrounded by parks and reserves, the home is within the Grovely State and Mitchelton State High School catchment areas, and features no less than 10 private schools and colleges within a 5km radius. Nearby, Brookside Shopping Centre, Arana Hills Plaza and Everton Hills Shopping Village are all within a minutes' drive, giving you access to Coles and Aldi supermarkets, Kmart, doctor's surgery, newsagency, vet surgeon, takeaway venues and the Cabbage Tree Creek and Kedron Brook bikeways all at your door step. Less than 13km to the CBD with great public transport options with bus and train, this home is an outstanding opportunity for a first home buyer, investor or downsizer looking for that extra quality in a home.
With Everton Hills being an exceptionally high demand market, and if you are looking for the perfect home, this property is worth your inspection.
For further details or to book your inspection, please contact Danny Cody on 0404 077 102.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.