SOLD by PETER CONNOR
You will be proud to own this beautifully refurbished townhouse located in the very private and leafy Enoggera Manors complex. Conveniently located in one of Brisbane’s most popular inner city suburbs you will love living here.
Having been lovingly owner occupied almost since new in 2008, this premium property features:
• three big built in bedrooms, the master with ensuite and breezy balcony
• a main bathroom upstairs plus powder room downstairs
• open plan living and dining flowing through to a very private landscaped entertaining area
• a spacious kitchen with built in pantry and stainless steel appliances
• single lock up garage and internal laundry
• tiled living and kitchen areas with polished eco-conscious bamboo floors extending from the stairs up to all three bedrooms
• air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• security screens on all doors and downstairs windows
• extra car spaces are located adjacent to the unit
The complex also boasts a large in ground swimming pool, gymnasium and barbecue area, perfect for those informal gatherings with friends and family during the summer months.
Situated just minutes from train stations, buses, private and public schools, Enoggera Army Barracks, Kedron Brook bikeway and parklands, Brookside, Stafford City and cinemas, and the new Woolworths Everton Park Shopping precinct, this highly attractive townhouse is located for easy living and is sure to attract strong capital growth.
Properties of this calibre and quality rarely occur in this sought after precinct. Call me today to arrange an inspection any time.
**This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**