SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and KAREN MCBRYDE
– Entry from Dorville Road – This 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom contemporary townhouse offers a generous open plan layout and 35m2 courtyard lined in greenery and boasting excellent year round breezes. Filled with natural light, this town house is positioned well away from the main road with an easterly aspect, but with the bonus of air conditioning to every room.
– 3 queen sized, air conditioned bedrooms all with generous built in robes
– Master with large private balcony
– Spacious, light filled ensuite
– Crisp neutral family bathroom with separate bath
– Lock up garage with laundry
– Ample courtyard with paved patio, garden beds & grass, perfect for family entertaining
– Generous U shape kitchen with excellent storage & updated stainless steel Blanco appliances, granite bench tops and extra-large pantry & fridge space
– Under stair storage
– Downstairs powder room
– Security screens throughout
The small complex of only 30 townhouses boasts a newly renovated pool and spa with extensive landscaping. On site management offers peace of mind and privacy to each and every courtyard with beautiful mature trees surrounding.
Available to move in or rent out at approximately $390 per week, this spacious home is great value for money within walking distance to Carseldine Urban Village to be constructed soon on the site of the previous QUT Carseldine campus. Currently offering popular markets every Saturday, great for your fresh fruit & vegetables and a bite to eat, but destined for urban renewal of apartments, retail and community precinct this major infrastructure project brings an innovative revitalization to the suburb of Carseldine.
Also within walking distance of Carseldine rail (800m walk) and with buses at both sides of the complex, this location offers easy access to the CBD, with amazing local offering including Carseldine Central complex including Woolworths, great restaurants, cafes and medical.