Freehold, Convenient, Modern and Affordable
Situated in the ever popular and convenient suburb of Annerley, this freehold town home has been architecturally designed to incorporate a synergy of contemporary living, all within close proximity to the CBD, PA Hospital, shopping precincts and transport. Set over two levels, the town home gives a feel of open plan living flowing from the front door to the living, kitchen and outdoor entertaining areas. The three bedrooms are generously sized and the town home also has a sizable study nook.
Features Downstairs Include:
– Open floor plan fully-tiled and flowing from living areas to kitchen and outdoor area
– Modern kitchen with stone bench-tops, glass splashback, soft close kitchen draws, European stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and ample storage areas
– Third good sized bedroom with built-in robe located on the ground level, which could be used for an office or an elderly guest not wanting to climb stairs
– Bi-fold stacker doors opening out to the rear courtyard accessible from kitchen area providing great breezes and great for summer BBQ’s and entertaining
– Laundry facility opening out to garage
– Fully air-conditioned
– Fully fenced and landscaped
Features Upstairs Include:
– Two good sized bedrooms and a sizable study nook
– Master bedroom has an ensuite and spacious walk-in robe
– Fully carpeted and air-conditioned
In a small complex of three with all owner occupiers this is a superb property in a outstanding area. Located in Annerley, the property is a mere 6km from Brisbane CBD with a number of transport options at your fingertips. Advantages of living in Annerley include access to popular Universities and Hospitals, Clem 7 Tunnel, Freeway, the Green Bridge and Buranda Shopping Centre. Opportunities to buy freehold townhouses are rarely available in such a quiet but central location. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity and call now for your inspection.