Under Contract by Matthew Jabs
Situated in the ever popular and convenient suburb of Annerley, this freehold town home has been architecturally designed to incorporate a synergy of contemporary living all within close proximity to the CBD, PA Hospital, shopping precincts and transport.
Set over two levels, the town home gives a feel of open plan living flowing from the front door to the living, kitchen and outdoor entertaining areas. The bedrooms are generously sized with three bedrooms and a sizable study nook.
Features Downstairs Include:
– open floor plan fully-tiled and flowing from living areas to kitchen and outdoor area.
– Modern kitchen with stone bench-tops, glass splashback, soft close kitchen draws, European stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and ample storage areas.
– Third good sized bedroom downstairs with built-in robes, which could be used for an office or an elderly guest not wanting to climb stairs.
– Bi-fold stacker doors opening out to the rear courtyard accessible from kitchen area providing great breezes and great for summer BBQ’s and entertaining.
– Laundry facility opening out to garage.
– All fully air-conditioned.
Features Upstairs Include:
– Two good sized bedrooms and a sizable study nook. Master with ensuite and spacious walk-in robe.
– All carpeted and air-conditioned
– Fully fenced and landscaped
Located in Annerley, the property is a mere 4km from Brisbane CBD with a number of transport options at your fingertips. Advantages of living in Annerley include access to popular Universities and Hospitals, Clem 7 Tunnel, Freeway, the Green Bridge and Buranda Shopping Centre. Opportunities to buy freehold townhouses are rarely available in such a quiet but central location. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity and call now for your inspection.
62 Tamworth St, Annerley $569,000
64 Tamworth St, Annerley $545,000
3/20 Clara Street, Annerley $585,000
3/16 Andrew St, Tarragindi $620,000