SOLD by KAREN McBRYDE
Refined finishes and sleek design set off the functional two level floor plan of this superbly unique brand new townhouse.
With 129m2 of internal space set across two spacious open plan levels plus an entertainer's dream of over 28 square meters of private open air courtyard. Tall stacks of glass sliding doors link the stunning living, dining and kitchen perfectly to the outdoors.
Ideally suited to a family or downsizer, the feeling of space and openness in this beautiful property is rare to come by. An immediate sense of abundant natural light and air flow through the striking feature staircase.
Completely separate & secure access through a private intercom accessed front gate on the right hand side of the building creates a welcoming entry into the home.
• Designer kitchen fittings complete the stylish home with dark grey herringbone tiled splashback, LED lighting, waterfall Caesarstone bench tops & BOSCH appliances. The substantial island bench is decorated by beautiful black pendant lights that hang from above the double under mount sinks. Soft close drawers, induction cooktop and plumbed fridge recess complete the design.
• Timber look porcelain tiles maintain heat and cool through the living spaces wile plush quality carpets keep the bedrooms cosy.
• Double lock up garage with roller door at 2.6M height ideal for larger vehicles, plus ceiling height of 3.9M allowing storage to the roof. Second entry direct from the garage for security and ease of access.
• Three spacious bedrooms complete with built in robes, fans and ducted AC
• Stylish bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, semi frameless glass, timber feature cabinetry, Caesarstone bench tops and face height storage cabinetry. Ensuite's complete with dual rain shower head and adjustable handheld rail shower head.
• Ceiling fans and ducted air conditioning throughout.
• Security mesh screens to all windows and doors.
• NBN fibre to the premises.
Alderley has been named Brisbane's most livable suburb taking out the title over blue chip suburbs such as Wilston & Ascot for livability including parks, transportation both bus and train, access to the city, aerial roads and tunnels and the airport. Local facilities are in abundance and include Newmarket Pool, Sedgley Park with dog off leash area, Wilston Village retail and restaurants, Newmarket Village with Reading Cinemas, hotel, open air eateries, coffee and gelato. An array of walking and bike trails including Banka Street Reserve & the Kedron Brook.
Townhouse 1 offers a one of a kind style in the boutique complex of 8 at Moran Residences. Contact our team to arrange a private viewing or for further details.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.