Much more than a town home
Welcome to 1/32 Trackson Street, Alderley – This well constructed three bedroom property has been built with quality and size and the forefront and is situated in a small complex of just four town homes. Positioned at the front of the complex with lovely street frontage, this townhouse definitely feels more like a small home due to its size and the level of privacy it offers which is rarely seen in Brisbane townhouses.
32 Trackson Street has the added advantage of being located in the highly sought after Kelvin Grove State College catchment and Newmarket State School catchment.
This stunning residence boasts a functional floorplan, comprising of an extra-large garage, laundry and storage space on the lower level, kitchen and dining area on the middle level, which seamlessly flow out onto the private courtyard, with mature gardens and greenspace. This level also has a separate deck from the living area with a leafy green outlook. The top level comprises of three generously sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and an additional balcony.
This low maintenance house alternative is situated a mere 6 kilometres from the CBD and is conveniently located within walking distance to Alderley Train Station, express bus stops and Newmarket State School. The property is also situated just a short drive to Newmarket Shopping Precinct and Banks Street Reserve.
The unrivalled quality will impress with:
– Extra-large 7.3m x 5.8m double lock-up remote garage with extra storage.
– Oversized laundry space.
– Gourmet kitchen showcasing 900mm Delonghi gas cook top and stone bench tops.
– Fully landscaped courtyard emphasising a great open flow.
– Low maintenance home with a fully fenced and secure timber deck.
– Open plan living/ dining area.
– Separate deck flowing from living and dining areas.
– Hardwood flooring throughout the living area.
– Oversized artificial turfed courtyard.
– 2.7 meter high ceilings.
– Conveniently placed powder room.
– Master bedroom with ensuite.
– Remaining two large bedrooms with built in robes, LED lighting and ceiling fans.
– Family bathroom with separate bath and shower.
– Floor to ceiling tiles in both bathrooms.
– All bedrooms carpeted.
– Fully ducted air-conditioning throughout.
– 3,000L Water Tank.
– Crimesafe on lower level.
– Additional storage in garage and underneath the staircase.
– Laundry chute.
We can guarantee it will be difficult to find a better location to live in thanks to a wealth of brilliant local features. Banks Street Reserve is just over the road, offering plenty of weekend activities including bushwalks, parks, playgrounds and bikeways.
The home is situated nearby to a number of great schools, shops, restaurants, cafes and transport. Public buses and trains ensure easy access to the Brisbane CBD. Proximity to main roads puts you just a short drive away from QUT and Kelvin Grove Urban Village along with RBWH, Herston Quarter and the tunnels.