ANOTHER GREAT PLACE RESULT!
Brand New Executive Home in highly sought ‘O Roads’
Opportunities to buy into the tightly-held ‘O Roads’ are few and far between. A whisper quiet enclave of Yeronga’s most highly sought streets, the O Roads boast access to some of the suburs best offerings. Finished with exacting attention to detail and commitment to quality, this executive family home lies 500 metres from Brisbane River, Brisbane Corso Reserve and a number of parks including Leyshon Park connected by kilometres of bike-paths. St Sebastian’s Primary is 500m in the southern direction, with the cafes of Hyde Road rounding out the lifestyle offering, all just 7km south of the City.
Occupying an elevated vantage point with prized 15m frontage, the home has been designed to draw in the rear-easterly aspect, mountain views, city glimpses and cooling breezes. Centring around the gourmet stone and 2Pac European kitchen, the large scale open living area is a most stunning space with high ceilings, voided entrance and gleaming timber floors. Entertainers and young families will love the connectivity between this generous space and the large entertainer’s patio and lush lawn beyond. The lower level further offers a formal lounge/ full-sized home office or versatile 5th bedroom option and powder room.
Upstairs has been reserved for the sleeping quarters of the home, with the sprawling master retreat inviting in the sweeping mountain vista. An additional family room on this level provides for separation of living and flows from the remaining three generous bedrooms.
A lengthy features list highlights the unwavering commitment to quality:
– Fully ducted and zoned A/C with touch control,
– Designer kitchen with stone waterfall bench tops, matt 2Pac cabinetry, European appliances including tower oven, and walk in panty,
– Wide use of porcelain tiles, Australian hardwood timber flooring and luxurious Australian-made carpets,
– High quality, energy-efficient lighting, including a David Trubridge Original centre piece pendant,
– Oversized master retreat with full ensuite, walk-in robe and Juliette balcony overlooking leafy Yeronga,
– Bathrooms finished with floor to ceiling porcelain tiles, frameless glass screening, and quartz-top wall-hung vanities,
– Stunning open contemporary staircase featuring timber, stainless steel and glass balustrade.
Homes of this size and calibre in such an elevated, highly sought location are few and far between. For sale on or before auction, your immediate inspection is advised.