Inner City Location / Prime Real Estate Opportunity
Situated in the inner northern suburb of Windsor, this three bedroom post war home has become available for the first time in decades and is perfect for a first home, investor or someone looking to knock down and build. The property is well positioned within close proximity to train stations, bus way, schools and within 5kms of the city centre.
Some of the features of the property include:
– Open living area flowing through to the kitchen with the potential to add a deck at the rear
– Three good sized bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
– All hardwood flooring perfect for polishing
– Both the kitchen and bathroom are clean and tidy
– Ample space under the home for car storage, workshop or perfect to raise
– Neat and tidy child friendly backyard
– 354m2 of low maintenance backyard.
The property is located in the blue chip suburb of Windsor, within walking distance to Windsor and Albion train stations, northern bus way station, Centro Lutwyche shopping centre and a short drive to the airport, CBD, Clem 7 tunnel and Airport Link, all whilst being in an inner northern suburb. This is a great opportunity for a first home owner, investor or someone looking to knock down and start again. For any further information please contact the agent.