SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Immaculately presented and exceptionally convenient, this renovated Queenslander enjoys a sought-after Windsor address within easy walking distance to the Kedron-Brook Road precinct, coffee shops, local parks and within close proximity to the Windsor train station whilst only being 5.5 kilometres to the CBD. Located in the Windsor State School Catchment and set in a whisper quiet street, this stunning residence features free flowing interiors, quality appointments and sun drenched outdoor spaces for entertaining or simply relaxing. The home has been raised to legal height underneath so future owners can extend or further renovate.
The home features:
– Open plan living with high ceilings, wide timber polished floors
– Modern kitchen with 20m stone bench tops, stainless appliances, ample storage, breakfast bar and great access to the back deck – perfect for entertaining
– Two good sized and fully carpeted bedrooms complete with built in robes and high ceilings
– All flowing onto a big back deck perfect for afternoon BBQ’s with an ideal north facing backyard
– 441m2 of level land with ideal northern aspect to the rear
– Fully landscaped and private
– Room for swimming pool
A double garage, laundry and separate storage area is situated under the home which has been raised to 3 metres and enclosed with battens making this property ready to build in.
Peaceful and private, the property is situated amongst some of Windsor’s most distinguished houses. Ready to enjoy immediately with nothing further to spend, it includes air conditioning, excellent storage and parking for two cars plus a host of traditional features and modern extras. Perfectly placed, this elegant home will appeal to couples looking to secure a great home in a superb location or family looking to build in underneath and make this home a five bedroom family home.
A Building and Pest Inspection is available on request for this property.