SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Meticulously realised with a focus on delivering exceptional quality, this modern and impressive town home has been designed to intimately deliver uncompromised low maintenance, open plan and peaceful inner city living. Stretching over three expansive levels, this residence offers an incredible 240m2 of space encompassing an oversized double garage and multipurpose storage zone with seamless living, dining and entertaining areas that are all orientated towards capturing the stunning and uninterrupted panoramic city views. Ideally located in the blue chip inner northern suburb of Windsor, this home is only 4.2 kilometres from the CBD and is in walking proximity to Windsor Train station, Wilston Caf/ Dining Precinct, numerous retail hubs and highly regarded schools.
Located in a tranquil, leafy and elevated position, this hillside residence has been immaculately presented to provide all the functionality of an inner city contemporary residence that is complimentary to modern living whilst providing the warmth of a larger home. Properties of this calibre in such a location are exceptionally unique and are a true rarity.
– Wide welcoming entrance with grand timber pivot door and striking staircase with frameless glass balustrades
– office or bookcase area
– huge Double car remote garage with additional storage at the real that can be converted to suit a variety of uses (gym, cellar etc).
– Generous sized laundry
– Integrated vacuum, security and front door intercom
– Extremely generous open plan living area flowing onto back and front balconies with spectacular city views. The well-articulated layout maximises light penetration and cross ventilation to provide an extremely comfortable and pleasurable living spaces.
– Huge entertainer’s kitchen overlooking the living area with custom two-pac cabinetry, 40 mil stone benchtops, stainless European appliances with connections for water/ ice integrated fridge.
– Front and back balconies orientated north and south to capture sun at all times of the day and year.
– Huge private front balcony leading on from living and kitchen spaces, which effortlessly focuses attention towards the city lights. The main outdoor entertainment area which is perfect for any occasion, includes outdoor kitchen with built in bbq and wine fridge space.
– Travertine tiles throughout all living areas to create a soft free flowing vibe.
– North south aspect with full city and suburban views.
– Separate and concealed powder room with custom basin
– 3 generous bedrooms ( including master) with 2 bathrooms inclusive of the impressive ensuite.
– All bedrooms have LED lights, fans, ducted AC and inbuilt robes containing TV points
– All bathrooms feature floor to ceiling travertine tiles, two-pac cabinetry, frameless shower screens, stone benchtops and Ceiling hung waterfall shower heads
– Feature wet room overlooking the city
– Ample linen / storage cupboard
– Master bedroom is serviced by an impressively large ensuite which consists of his and hers sink, 40 mil stone benchtops, frameless screening, floor to ceiling tiling and sleek custom design cabinetry.
– Master bedroom is also furnished with an over-sized walk in robe and a balcony to enjoy the city views and southerly aspect.
The focus to create a quality home built for longevity is abundantly evident throughout. No detail has been spared compromise with deliverance of a supreme residence assured through incorporation of the following fixtures, fittings and features:
– Solid Core filled block construction
– Suspended concrete slab flooring
– Custom Built cabinetry and joinery
– Glass balustrades and powered coated finishes
– LED Lighting through-out
– Travertine tiling throughout
– 10 mm heavy duty shower screening
– Ceiling hung waterfall shower heads
– 40m stonework through-out and soft close cabinetry
– Two-pac kitchen cabinetry
– Full intercom and ducted vacuum system.
– Full floor to ceiling tiles in all bathrooms and powder room.
– Hardwood Quila Staircase
– Full ducted air-conditioning
– 240m floorplan under roof.
The property’s central location provides a seamless connection to the CBD, Gold and Sunshine Coasts via Tunnel networks or selection of bus and train facilities for city commuters. Elite schools, Kedron Brook parkland, bikeways, the Wilston Village cafe and restaurant precinct and Royal Brisbane Hospital are all set within minutes of the home as are Windsor State School (Catchment) and St Columba’s Primary School.
Enviably positioned, 16 Oakwal Terrace is a premier and unique offering for purchasers to acquire a prestige residence of quality rarely expressed to the market. If lifestyle intensions are to downsize, upsize or seek a low maintenance blue chip property, an inspection of this residence is sure to impress.
Contact Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272.