SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Situated in the tightly held and highly sought after suburb of Wilston is this elegant Hamptons inspired family home taking advantage of the elevated hillside position all within 6 kilometres to the City centre. This meticulously constructed and beautifully finished home exudes contemporary charm, balanced with classic elegance, all set in an elevated parcel of land conveniently located within walking distance to the Wilston Village.
Surrounded by million dollar houses, this architecturally designed residence has been built to perfection by incorporating the core fundamentals of a truly functional family home. Expansive living on the upper level provides for smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity to the generous deck overlooking the suburb and overlooking the backyard and pool area.
Privately positioned and boasting neutral colour schemes, you will appreciate the space and form this stunning residence provides, perfectly designed to accommodate families of all ages and sizes.
The home features:
– Open plan through-out living area with kitchen and dining opening onto the back North-Easterly facing deck all overlooking Eilden Hill and cityscape.
– Well positioned kitchen overlooking the outdoor deck and living areas, featuring Shaker style two-pac cabinetry, breakfast bar with stone benchtops, free standing ILVE gas cooktop/oven, servery windows, large butler’s pantry, ample storage cabinetry and bench space.
– Expansive back deck with outdoor kitchen complete with built in stainless BBQ and glass balustrade.
– Master bedroom with private balcony, king-sized walk-in robe and generously sized ensuite complete with his and her sinks, floor to ceiling tiles and shower.
– Three additional bedrooms all with ceiling fans, LED lighting and built-in robes.
– Guest bedroom with ensuite – ideal for teenager or grandparents retreat.
– Second rumpus or living space all overlooking the back patio and pool area.
– Back patio area overlooking in-ground salt water pool and fully landscaped and grassed backyard.
– Laundry with side access.
– Double garage with ample storage.
Additional features include:
– Home security system
– Ducted My air air-conditioning with multiple zones
– Wired for Foxtel and data cabling installed.
– 2.7m ceilings through-out
The property is located within the Wilston State School and Kelvin Grove State College catchments and is within walking distance to the Royal Brisbane Hospital, Wilston Village cafe precinct, shops, the train station (four train stops to Central Station), bus stop, parklands and bikeways. Less than 6kms to the CBD and just a short distance to major arterial roads including the ICB, Clem 7 and the Airport Link tunnel; 89 Lamont Road, Wilston allows for a low maintenance and convenient lifestyle.
If you are looking for a well-built character filled home in a tightly held position, call Matthew Jabs on 04222 94 272.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes