Tastefully renovated family home in a quiet cul-de-sac on 771m2
Welcome to 7 Sumar Street, Wavell Heights – a beloved family home with an open plan layout, ideal for growing families. The home is positioned in a quiet street in one of Wavell Heights' best pockets. Offering four bedrooms, two bathrooms, accommodation for four cars, a swimming pool, and a utility area underneath the home which is just under legal height, 7 Sumar Street has been designed with entertaining at the forefront.
Flowing from the welcoming entry is a spacious open-plan living area and kitchen. The gourmet kitchen offers granite benchtops, Bosch appliances, and ample storage. Step from here, you'll find a generous covered patio, overlooking the back yard, which leads out to the pool area. This is the ideal spot for entertaining, requires very little maintenance, and is perfect for both intimate and large gatherings. There is a great degree of separation between the master ensuited retreat and three remaining bedrooms.
Complete with split system air conditioning, a security system, tinted windows, and blinds throughout, this lovely family home is move in ready as is whilst also offering buyers the opportunity to add value down the track. The property offers great versatility to accommodate multiple cars, caravans, or boats and is within close proximity to a range of shops and dining options, as well as excellent local schools.
– Open plan living area with high ceilings, ornate finishes and hardwood timber flooring, this stunning space flows from one wing of the house to the other.
– Modern kitchen with granite stone benchtop, stainless 900mm oven with induction cooktop, Miele dishwasher, ample cabinetry and storage and built-in microwave.
– Master bedroom featuring full ensuite and walk in wardrobe
– Three additional generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
– Separate study, which is located towards the master bedroom, providing buyers with a great setup to work from home
– Main bathroom, which services the front three bedrooms
– Split system air-conditioning throughout
– Plumbed Vacu-maid system.
– Linen press and ample storage throughout
– Fully fenced and low maintenance backyard.
– Under house utility area which is just under legal height and has separate access, ideal for buyers wanting to a run a small business from home.
– Laundry space and toliet.
– Garage with extra storage/ workshop area.
The property is nestled in a quiet locale moments to cafes and restaurants. With the Kedron Brook in close proximity, your morning exercise will be easier than ever. The property is also a short drive from Chermside shopping centre, local transport including the Nundah Train Station, ample bus services on Edinburgh Castle Road and Shaw Road as well as the Kedron Brook bikeway and walking tracks. The home is also serviced by major road infrastructure including Airport link and Clem 7 tunnel network.
This property is located in the highly regarded Wavell Heights State School and Wavell State High School Catchments and is a short drive to Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Primary School and secondary schools including Mary Mackillop College, Clayfield College, St Margaret's and St Rita's College.
This home represents endless potential whilst being very liveable for many years to come. An inspection is recommended to truly take in the full scale and potential of this property.
Please call Ross Armstrong on 0409 299 653 or Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 for further details.