Post War Family Home on 663m2 - Virtual Tour available in photo carousel
Welcome home to 41 Zeehan Street, Wavell Heights – an exceptional opportunity to secure a four bedroom family home sitting on 663m2 of land all set in one of Wavell Heights best streets surrounded by multi-million dollar homes.
Being offered to the market for the first time in over 20 years and located within a short walk to coffee shops, local parkland and great educational facilities this home offers buyers the ability to move in and enjoy whilst adding to in the future.
The Home in Summary:
• Oversized open plan main living and dining area with hardwood flooring all leading out to the pool area.
• Main living area flowing out to outdoor timber deck and swimming pool, the perfect space to unwind or entertain family and friends
• Functional kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of cabinetry for storage, kitchen overlooking second living area and study space, ideal for buyers looking to work from home
• Master bedroom featuring parquetry flooring, private ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and ceiling fan, all opening out to lovely front veranda which overlooks the lawn and tranquil gardens
• Three remaining bedrooms capturing lovely natural light (two of which have ceiling fans)
• Dual zoned fully ducted air conditioning through-out
• Large second rumpus area with fresh carpet flowing from kitchen
• Hardwood timber floors through-out
• Main bathroom with bath, separate shower facility, and floor to ceiling tiles
• Stunning city views and positioned on elevated side of street
• Under house storage with private laundry
• Fully fenced 663m2 allotment
• Established front gardens creating privacy
• Double car garage
The property is positioned in a quiet locality moments to cafes, restaurants, and local public transport including the Nundah Train Station, ample bus services on Edinburgh Castle Road and Shaw Road. With the Kedron Brook being located so close, your morning exercise will be easier than ever. The property is also positioned close to Toombul and Chermside shopping centres, local transport as well as the Kedron Brook bikeway and walking tracks. The home is serviced by major road infrastructure including Airport link and Clem 7 tunnel network. This property is located in the highly regarded Wavell Heights State School & Wavell State High School catchments and is a short drive to Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Primary School and Secondary schools including Mary Mackillop College, Clayfield College, St Margaret's and St Rita's College.
This home represents endless potential whilst being perfectly liveable as is for many years to come. An inspection is recommended to truly take in the full scale and potential of this property.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.