Immaculate Family Residence on 617m2 in Prime Location - Virtual Tour available in photo carousel
Situated in thriving Wavell Heights this beautifully presented family home offers buyers the ability to simply move in and enjoy. This stunning home is positioned in a whisper quiet location surrounded by multi-million dollar homes and under pinned by 617m2 of prime north facing flat land. This property offers three large bedrooms; multiple living areas and a real open plan feel all opening on the back undercover deck area.
The home in summary:
• Oversized open plan living/ dining area with multiple living options.
• Living with split system air conditioning unit.
• Entertainer's kitchen with great bench space, gas cooktop, an abundance of storage and cabinetry, and all overlooking the living area and deck area.
• Three generously sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
• Master bedroom with split system air conditioning unit.
• Large undercover back deck overlooking the backyard.
• Very practical bathroom with separate shower and bath facility and separate toilet.
• Sunroom or study area at the front of the house overlooking the front balcony featuring a north facing aspect.
• Polished hardwood timber floors & plantation shutters through-out.
• Laundry downstairs with incredible additional storage space and second toilet.
• Carport accommodation for two vehicles.
– Generous 617m2 block
– Fully landscaped
– Neatly concreted down the side of the home.
Located within minutes of an abundance of shopping locations including the ever-evolving Westfield Chermside shopping centre, and entertainment complex whilst also being a short walk to local public transport, Wavell Heights is hot on the list of interested buyers, both locally and interstate. 39 Watcombe Street is nestled in a quiet locale moments from cafes and restaurants. You are within minutes to local transport options including the Virginia Train Station, ample bus services of Hamilton Road and Shaw Road, the Kedron Brook bikeway and walking tracks. The property is also serviced by major road infrastructure including Airport link and Clem 7 tunnel network. The larger allotments of land are becoming harder to source with the post war homes all going up in value.
Don't miss your opportunity to inspect 39 Watcombe Street, for more information please contact Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 or Ross Armstrong on 0409 299 653.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.