Modern Contemporary Masterpiece on 683m2 in Wavell Height's Best Street
Welcome home to this beautifully presented architecturally designed family residence set in an elevated position taking advantage of Westwood Street's stunning city and mountain views. This masterly constructed home has been built with entertaining at the forefront featuring high quality finishes throughout, open plan living, great storage and multiple living spaces with lovely natural light due to the clever window placement. The open plan floorplan allows you to fully appreciate the elevated location and exquisite city views this home has to offer. 39 Westwood Street is spectacular yet functional and is ready to move straight in to.
This stunning home offers a very practical layout for growing families whilst incorporating full city, mountain and suburban views situated in Wavell Height's best street surrounded by other multimillion dollar family homes. Perched on the high side of Westwood Street with a north facing rear aspect, this grand home flows effortlessly over two levels with the lower level comprising of the kitchen, living, dining, front balcony, study and fourth bedroom with ensuite allowing buyers great flexibility whilst also featuring voids and a superb sense of natural light. On the upper level you will find the master bedroom with oversized ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, two additional double sized bedrooms and a second rumpus area and full upper balcony taking advantage of the un-interrupted views of Brisbane city.
Set over 683m2 of land the property is within a short drive to the CBD, airport and quality local education facilities all ready to move into. This is the home you have been waiting for in a suburb so well located.
The home in summary:
– Expansive open plan living area with kitchen overlooking the living and large undercover balcony area which offers full city and mountain views.
– Kitchen featuring 40 mil stone benchtops, butler's pantry, double miele ovens, integrated miele dishwasher, induction cooktop and oversized island bench ideal for entertaining.
– The living flows through to the large front balcony via by-fold doors.
– Great indoor/outdoor living area measuring 6.7m x 4.1m with room for full table and chairs along with lounge and features full outdoor kitchen with sink and gas BBQ all overlooking the street scape and views to the south and mountains to the west.
– The grand entry incorporates lovely natural light and overlooks the city views to the South and pool and courtyard area to the north.
– Ground level bedroom with built-in wardrobe and additional bathroom, ideal for an elderly parent, teenager's retreat or live in nanny.
– Family rumpus room all opening onto the backyard, courtyard, and pool area ideal for second living space and with great natural light and separation from the main kitchen, dining and living area.
– Salt water swimming pool all within full view of the main living area and overlooking landscaped gardens.
– Full study area with built in desk and additional storage.
– Laundry with side access and additional walk-in linen cupboard
– Master bedroom featuring walk-in wardrobe and generously sized ensuite featuring stand-alone bath, floor to ceiling tiles and his and her sinks.
– Two additional double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and separation from the master bedroom.
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower facility.
– Second living area measuring 6x 4.6m with bar, additional storage cabinetry, stone benchtop and fridge space all flowing onto the big 6.7m x 4.1m balcony with some of the best city and mountain views available on the North side towering above the street and ideal for entertaining. This area features timber hardwood flooring and provides a great sense of privacy.
– 9.2 x 7.5m fully remote lockup garage with additional workshop and storage area.
– Separate storage 2.3m x 2.8m and under stair storage.
– Ducted air-conditioning through-out.
– Crimsafe security screens on the majority of windows.
– Fully fenced with intercoms and video surveillance installed.
– 683m2 of prime North at the rear land.
– Superb landscaping with mature gardens and bin enclosure.
– 2 x 5000L water tanks.
– Fully fenced great sized yet low maintenance back yard.
The property is nestled in a quiet location just moments to cafes, restaurants, and parklands. With the Kedron Brook at the bottom of the hill, your morning exercise or afternoon walk will be easier than ever. The property is also situated close to Toombul and Chermside shopping centres, local transport including the Nundah Train Station, ample bus services on Edinburgh Castle Road and Shaw Road as well as the Kedron Brook bikeway and walking tracks. 39 Westwood Street is located in the highly regarded Wavell Heights State School Catchment, a short drive to Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Primary School and excellent secondary schools including Mary Mackillop College, Clayfield College, St Margaret's and St Rita's College. This home is a must to inspect for buyers looking for the highest quality of living in a blue chip location. Please contact Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 for further details.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.