Brand New Home Under Construction
Welcome to 29 Chesterfield Street, a stunning Queenslander Style, brand new property under construction in the booming suburb of Wavell Heights. This striking home is located on the border of The Kedron Avenues and Kedron Brook walking track and is positioned in a quiet street at the end of a cul-de-sac. With building in the current climate becoming increasingly difficult, this is the ideal opportunity to move in and enjoy whilst leaving the hard work to the professionals. The home itself will be completed by November 2022 by excellent builders who have a strong history of delivering quality builds on time. There are several properties close to completion from the current builder which the buyer has the ability to inspect and see the workmanship for themselves.
This home in summary features:
– Open plan living complete with 2.7m meter ceilings and European Oak flooring throughout with an abundance of natural light.
– Generous main living area.
– Galley-style kitchen with oversized butler's pantry, quality appliances, gas cooktop, and ample cabinetry.
– Living flows out to the covered patio and fully fenced backyard with in-ground swimming pool.
– Separate fully carpeted media, multi-purpose room, or 5th bedroom – the ideal spot for guests, teenagers, or elderly parents.
– Great sized laundry with access to the side of the property.
– Fully remote double garage.
– Master bedroom complete with expansive walk-in wardrobe, ensuite with double sinks and private balcony.
– Additional four bedrooms all generously sized with ceiling fans and LED lighting.
– Second rumpus room or teenagers retreat.
– 2.7 meter high ceilings throughout.
Please contact Ross Armstrong or Matthew Jabs for a full specification list, along with what input the buyer can have in the process.
Surrounded by quality homes, Wavell Heights is conveniently located just 9 kilometres from Brisbane's CBD, 2km to Westfield Chermside, 9km to Brisbane airport and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way and Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels and bikeways, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time. Set within the Kedron State School & Wavell State High School catchment areas, this impeccable family home is also a short drive from Saint Joseph's Nundah, Mary Mackillop College and Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Primary School. Other nearby attractions include the Kedron Brook Bikeway, the Kalinga Dog Park, Nundah Village and the Nundah train station.
Promising a genuine family lifestyle, an unmatched amount of growth and prosperity whilst located within one of Brisbane's elite enclaves, 29 Chesterfield Street is an esteemed address for many years to come.
For further details please contact Ross Armstrong on 0409 299 653 or Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.