Beautifully Presented Art Deco Masterpiece on 541m2 - Virtual Tour available in photo carousel
Situated in a highly sought after pocket and bordering Shaw Park and the Kedron Brook, this picture perfect art deco inspired property offers buyers a walk in ready home sitting on a north facing 541m2 in blue chip location. Set on one very functional level, 46 Tarm Street has been designed with entertaining at the forefront as well as ease of living for growing families.
Flowing from its welcoming entry, a spacious open-plan living and dining area adjoins a light-filled study. The gourmet kitchen benefits from electric skylights, an oversized butler's pantry, stone benchtops, quality appliances and ample 2-Pac cupboard storage. Steps from here, you'll find a generous covered patio with an outdoor fireplace which leads to a fully-fenced grassed yard with surrounding tropical gardens. This is the ideal spot for entertaining, requires very little maintenance and is perfect for both intimate and large gatherings.
Finishing the property is a sizeable master bedroom showcasing an oversized walk-in wardrobe and a designer ensuite. The additional two bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes and are serviced by a well-appointed main bathroom and an additional powder room.
Complete with ducted air-conditioning, a dedicated laundry, plenty of storage, a gated driveway and entry as well as a carport for two cars, this elegant residence is close to a range of shops and dining options, as well as excellent local schools.
– Open plan living area with high ceilings, ornate finishes and timber flooring, this stunning space flows through to the back alfresco.
– Modern kitchen with large butler's pantry, island stone benchtop, stainless 900m oven with gas cooktop, ample cabinetry and storage and built-in microwave with beautiful natural light created by the sky lights.
– Three generously sized bedrooms. Master bedroom featuring full ensuite and walk in robe and additional two bedrooms have built-in robes.
– Study or sunroom at the front of the home which is the ideal work from home space.
– Well positioned separate laundry area with plenty of storage.
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout.
– Secure double carport with remote front gate.
– Fully fenced and low maintenance backyard.
– Beautifully landscaped gardens offering great privacy.
Set within the Nundah State School and Wavell State High School catchment areas, this impeccable family home is also a short drive from Saint Joseph's Nundah, Mary Mackillop College and Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Primary School. Other nearby attractions include the Kedron Brook Bikeway, the Kalinga Dog Park, Nundah Village and the Nundah train station.
Please call Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 for further information.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.