Entry Level Home with a Leafy Outlook on 607m2
Welcome to 231 Bilsen Road, Wavell Heights, a home that provides multiple options for the fortunate buyers. This neat and tidy post war home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac opposite parklands. Within walking distance to cafes, public transport, bike paths and a short drive to Chermside Shopping Centre, this property offers the ability to live in as-is, renovate, rent out or knock down and re build your dream home in a prime position. This home offers great versatility whilst also being located in one of North Brisbane's blue chip suburbs.
– Well-built post war home
– Functional kitchen with European appliances, dishwasher and ample storage
– Three generously sized bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes
– Separate living/ dining area
– Split system air conditioner in living and master bedroom
– Bathroom with shower/ bath combination and vanity
– Timber French doors opening up to oversized entertainer's deck
– Large covered deck at the rear overlooking the back yard
– Private, well established backyard
– Extra-large lockup garden shed
– Tranquil established gardens
– Double remote controlled garage/carport
The land parcel features:
– 607m2 allotment with a gentle flow down to the street.
– Approximate block dimensions: 15.1m wide x 40.m long.
– Flat and very private block
The home provides multiple options for buyers:
1. Live in the home as is
2. Renovate or rebuild
3. Land bank and keep the excellent current tenants in place.
Surrounded by quality homes, Wavell Heights is conveniently located just 9 kilometres from Brisbane's CBD, 2km to Westfield Chermside, 9km to Brisbane airport and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way and Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels and bikeways, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time. Located within the Wavell Height School catchment area and walking distance to several schools including Our Lady of the Angels Primary School and surrounded by local parks, cafes, and pathway access to Kedron Brook and Shaw Park greenspaces and bikeways, this home is one not to be missed.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.