City Views with Options and Unlimited Potential!!
Welcome to 47 Aveling Street, a home that provides multiple options for the discerning buyer. This neat and tidy post war home is in one of Wavell Height's most renowned and sought-after streets. The property is located with an ideal city facing North-South orientation, capturing city views from an elevated position in a quiet, tree lined street.
This rare Wavell Heights offering gives buyers the option to live in as-is, renovate, rent out or knock down and rebuild your dream home in a prime position. This home offers great versatility whilst also being located in one of Brisbane's best blue chip suburbs. Coveted addresses like this rarely come to the market so don't miss out on your opportunity to purchase.
The home itself features:
– Well established home built in the early 1950's
– Beautiful original polished timber flooring, high ceilings and original ornate cornice through the home
– Functional kitchen with great storage and European appliances and Miele dishwasher
– Three generously sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
– Separate study / office
– Open plan living and dining area and a 2nd family retreat
– New split system air conditioner in living area
– Elevated and exclusive position, front balcony views to the CBD.
– Light filled home which captures lovely bay breezes
– Private, well established backyard
– Plenty of storage throughout the home, including garage beneath
– Separate powered shed / garage at rear of property
The land parcel features:
– Ideal North/ South aspect on the higher side of the street.
– 607m2 allotment with a gentle flow down to the street.
– 15.1m wide x 40.7m long approx.
– City views from the front, with the option to go up another level.
– Clear building block
The home provides multiple options for buyers:
1. Live in the home as is
2. Renovate or rebuild
3. Land bank and rent out (current rental appraisal $650 per week).
Surrounded by quality homes, Wavell Heights is conveniently located just 9 kilometres from Brisbane's CBD, 2km to Westfield Chermside, 9km to Brisbane airport and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way and Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels and bikeways, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time. Located within the Wavell Height School catchment area and walking distance to several schools including Our Lady of the Angels Primary School. Surrounded by local parks, cafes, and pathway access to Kedron Brook and Shaw Park greenspaces and bikeways.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.