Rare Lowset Home on 663m2 in one of Wavell Height's Best Pockets - Virtual Tour available in photo carousel.
Welcome to 17 Zeehan Street, Wavell Heights – a rare opportunity to secure a lowset family home in the heart of Wavell Heights. Located within a stone's throw from the Kedron Brook Bikeway, this property is ideal for downsizes and families alike, all set on 663m2 of flat land. The home features many modern design elements and has a generously sized master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. This home also boasts a second rumpus room and exudes open plan living to the rear, which overlooks a tranquil garden and courtyard, rimming with privacy.
Buyers will enjoy the very practical and open plan floorplan this home has to offer, with multiple living spaces and generous bedroom sizes. 17 Zeehan Street also features plenty of storage options, separate living zones and would be ideal for buyers wanting easy living on one level with everything at your doorstep.
The Home in Summary:
– Tastefully renovated, one level home with separate living and dining areas, opening onto an indoor alfresco area.
– Renovated kitchen with soft close cabinetry, European appliances, under bench storage and pantry lighting.
– Large separate living area with hardwood timber floors.
– Second living area flowing into kitchen.
– Three bedrooms all generously sized with built-in wardrobes and the master bedroom featuring walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
– Large study which provides buyers with the ability to work from home or run a small business.
– Main bathroom with separate shower/ bath and floor to ceiling tiles.
– Renovated laundry with custom made bench.
– The home has recently been painted and has new carpets through-out.
– New blinds and ceiling fans through-out, together with LED lighting.
– Ducted air conditioning through-out with additional split systems in entrance, main bedroom and alfresco area
– External electric blinds.
– Extra storage in ceiling.
– Double remote carport with side access and front access.
– Fully fenced.
– Tranquil garden and paved backyard with built in lighting
– 663m2 allotment with North-East aspect at the rear.
– 15m x 44.3m (approx.)
– BBQ area at the rear with exhaust fan.
– Solar Panels on the roof.
– Garden shed.
The property is nestled in a quiet locality moment to cafes and restaurants. With the Kedron Brook at the bottom of the hill, your morning exercise will be easier than ever. The property is also located close to Toombul and Chermside shopping centres, local transport including the Nundah Train Station, ample bus services on Edinburgh Castle Road and Shaw Road as well as the Kedron Brook bikeway and walking tracks. The home is also serviced by major road infrastructure including Airport link and Clem 7 tunnel network.
This property is located in the highly regarded Wavell Heights State School Catchment, a short drive to Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Primary School and Secondary schools including Mary Mackillop College, Clayfield College, St Margaret's and St Rita's College.
This home represents endless potential whilst being very liveable for many years to come. An inspection is recommended to truly take in the full scale and potential of this property.
Please call Ross Armstrong on 0409 299 653 or Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 for further details.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.