Charming Renovated Family Home on 627m2
Virtual tour available in photo carousel
Situated in one of Wavell Heights' best Streets, this beautifully renovated stucco home sits in an elevated position with a highly sought after north facing rear and all surrounded by some of the suburbs best homes. Offering an open plan layout with living, dining and kitchen areas flowing through to the outdoor entertaining area and three generously sized bedrooms with separate study, the home offers multiple living zones all on 627m2.
The Home in Summary Features:
– Beautiful open plan feel with high ceilings, hardwood timber flooring through-out and ornate cornices which provides a great mix of character and modern day living.
– Kitchen and living area flowing seamlessly off to the back deck area all overlooking the low maintenance backyard.
– Kitchen featuring stone benchtops, Induction cooktop, ample cabinetry, stainless appliances and opening onto the dining area.
– Three sizable bedrooms all with ceiling fans and natural light and two bedrooms with a BIR.
– Generously sized master bedroom with large walk-in robe and beautifully finished ensuite featuring floor to ceiling tiles, frameless shower screen servicing the main bedroom.
– Great sized usable study with great cross flow ventilation and overlooking the back deck.
– Main bathroom with separate shower.
– Quality AEG stainless steel appliances including separate steam oven and induction cooktop
– Air conditioned in all living areas and 2 bedrooms
– Rear balcony facing north and positioned off the living area.
– Internal stairs to downstairs area with study and storage area.
– Bathroom downstairs with a shower and toilet.
– Fully fenced allotment on a 627m2 level pet and child friendly property.
– Very private with grassed areas in the back and front yards.
– Surrounded by quality homes.
– Double carport.
– Low maintenance and move-in ready with nothing more to be done.
– Large under house storage area all secure.
– Side access.
The property is nestled in a quiet locale, moments from cafes and restaurants. You are close to Toombul and Chermside shopping centres, Local transport including the Nundah Train station, ample bus services of Edinburgh Castle Rd and Shaw Road, the Kedron Brook bikeway and walking tracks. The property is also serviced by major road infrastructure including Airport link and Clem 7 tunnel network.
The property is located in the highly regarded Wavell Heights State School Catchment, a short drive to Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Primary School and Secondary schools including Mary Mackillop College, Clayfield College, St Margaret's and St Rita's Secondary College.
This is a superb opportunity to secure one of the best renovated homes Wavell Heights has to offer. For further details please contact Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272.
** Disclaimer** This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.