Low Maintenance Contemporary Home in Wavell Heights
Welcome to 29 Corowa St, Wavell Heights. This near new home has been meticulously cared for since being built in 2014. Offering a functional floor plan, and designed with a master and ensuited bedroom on both levels, the home suits multiple demographics, upsizing or downsizing. This low maintenance and well maintained family home, offers the ideal North/ South aspect, with an elevated suburban outlook. Walking distance to cafes, bike paths, and a short drive to Chermside Shopping Centre, trains, local schools, all whilst being only 9 kilometres from the CBD. This two level residence features all the necessities of a functional family home comprising of open plan living on the upper level whilst the ground level offers a bedroom, bathroom, separate living, dining areas, open plan kitchen, sprawling onto the alfresco. The home offers dual living and is ideal for an older parent downstairs or a teenager who requires extra space. The home also offers the opportunity to work from home in many parts of the house. Buyers will enjoy the fully fenced allotment with a level backyard, ideal for entertaining and privacy at mind.
The home in summary features:
– Ensuited master bedroom, with walk in robe and full sized balcony.
– Two additional bedrooms, both with built in robes.
– Separate living area.
– Bathroom, with separate bath and shower.
– Crime safe throughout the upper levels.
– Window coverings and blinds.
– Carpeted throughout.
– Large open plan kitchen, with stone bench tops.
– 2.73m ceilings.
– 900mm European Gas cooktop, 900mm oven and dishwasher.
– Separate dining area.
– Open plan living area.
– Tiled throughout the lower level.
– Ensuited master bedroom with walk in robe.
– Ample lock-up storage along with additional shelving in the garage.
– Double lock up garage with remote door.
– Outdoor covered alfresco area with shutters and sunblinds.
– Crimesafe throughout on both levels.
– Irrigation system.
– Two garden sheds and extra storage area outside.
– Fully fenced and retained landscaping.
– Synthetic turf throughout.
– Ceiling fans throughout the whole home.
– Three split system reverse cycle air conditioners.
This home has been specifically designed to provide low maintenance living, in one of Brisbane Norths most highly sought after suburbs. Surrounded by quality homes, Wavell Heights is conveniently located just 9 kilometres from Brisbane's CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way and Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time.
With limited opportunities arising in the area, be quick to inspect this home today. Please contact Ross Armstrong on 0409 299 653 or Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272.
** Disclaimer** This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.