SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Situated in one of Wavell Heights most coveted pockets, this fully fenced four bedroom, lowset brick home, backing onto the Kedron Brook bike path, is yours to own. You have the opportunity to own your very own private access to unlimited trail paths and walkways. Located within 7kms of the city, this tastefully renovated residence sits on a 405m2 block with a highly sought after North/South aspect. The home enjoys an open plan living and dining area, highlighted by a fresh and light interior, complimented by surrounding windows to capture inviting breezes throughout the home all year round. Exercise will never be easier, as you can simply open your back gate and start your morning off with a walk along the park.
The home features:
– Four bedrooms with built in robes and home office.
-Tiled flooring throughout.
– Modern kitchen, including dishwasher and ample storage
– Front alfresco area
– Split system air conditioning in three of four bedrooms
– Timber blinds throughout
– Single carport
– Outdoor patio area, perfect for entertaining, which overlooks the back yard and bike path.
– Landscaped gardens and neat and tidy backyard which backs onto Kedron Brook.
– Fully fenced backyard perfect for pets
– Ideal North/ South aspect
This idyllic position is perfect for the kids. Backing on to Kedron Brook bike paths and acres of parkland, located in one of Wavell Heights best pockets, this home is positioned close to local schools and within minutes’ drive to Westfield Chermside, Brisbane Airport, local hospital, airport link & Clem 7 tunnel networks whilst being a short 7 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD.
Please contact the agent on 0409 299 263 for further details.