SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
This architecturally designed contemporary home, set on a low maintenance 607m2 block, has been designed for practicality, functional living and entertainment. This stunning home has been finished with high quality fixtures and fittings leaving nothing left to do but move in and enjoy.
The layout ticks all the boxes with the upper level consisting of four bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen and living area which opens onto the deck – featuring an outdoor kitchen and spa bath surrounded by glass balustrading. Downstairs incorporates a fifth bedroom – perfect for visitors or a teenage retreat, second living area, bathroom and laundry. The lower level flows out onto a very useable and private flat yard complete with access for a pool.
The home itself features:
– Open plan living with high 2.7 metre ceilings and Australian mixed hardwood timber flooring.
– Expansive living area with sliding doors flowing onto the timber floored deck featuring an outdoor kitchen and spa bath.
– Beautiful kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops, feature tile splashback, Australian made 900 mm gas cooktop, gloss kitchen cabinetry, butler’s pantry with ample storage and separate sink.
– Four generously sized bedrooms complete with ceiling fans, separate LED lighting and 2340mm high doors.
– Master bedroom with large walk-in robe and ensuite with two pac cabinetry, floor to ceiling tiles, semi-frameless shower complete with double shower head, wall hung vanity and toilet.
– Fully ducted and zoned air-conditioning
-Main bathroom with semi-frameless shower, full bath and separate toilet.
– Full linen press – perfect for storage.
-One large bedroom, bathroom and second living area leading out to a tiled outdoor area and child friendly, flat, fully fenced back yard with access for a pool.
-Front yard has a grassed area, undercover storage lockable area/3rd car space, double car port with remote control garage door, surrounded by a rendered block fence.
-Foxtel wired in with telephone point, alarm system, USB points in master bedrooms, vacumaid, 3kw solar power unit, Scyon linear cladding board and home termite barrier.
Located in one of Wavell Heights best pockets, this home is positioned close to local schools and within minutes’ drive to Westfield Chermside, Brisbane Airport, local hospital, airport link & Clem 7 tunnel networks whilst being a short 11 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD.
This stunning residence is ready to be lived in with absolutely nothing left to be done except to walk in and enjoy. For further information please call the agent.