SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Located in the ever popular and highly sought after suburb of Wavell Heights, this steel framed, architecturally designed contemporary home has been specifically designed for practicality, functional living and entertainment. The layout ticks all the boxes with bedrooms upstairs and open plan living on the ground level all flowing onto the back deck, entertaining area and very usable backyard, which is just waiting for the next owner to take advantage of Queensland’s beautiful outdoor lifestyle. Set on a low maintenance 607m2 block, complete with side access for a boat and caravan along with the ability to add a pool, the home is located in an elevated position to capture suburban, city and mountain views. This low maintenance home has been finished with high quality fixtures and fittings leaving nothing to do but move in and enjoy.
The home in summary features:
– The lower living is an open plan tiled function area with high ceilings, square set cornices, complete with fully zoned ducted air-conditioning.
– Gourmet two pac kitchen, with stone benchtops, gas cooktop, Miele appliances, integrated two-drawer dishwasher and butler’s corner.
– Open floor plan, with exposed brick feature wall, including a fully tiled living area, dining area and kitchen, overlooking the undercover outdoor deck and large, child friendly backyard.
– Separate powder room, next to a laundry, including a chute.
– Manicured Sir Walter Buffalo grass, surrounded by low maintenance neat and tidy gardens.
– Four large bedrooms all with built in robes complete with Master featuring ensuite with city views from the shower.
-Second living area, next to a separate study nook complete with working desk.
-Main bathroom includes full length bath with custom water spout, semi frameless shower and toilet.
-Tinted East and West windows.
– Louvered windows, allowing the breezes to flow through.
-Zine Alum roof
-Ducted air-conditioning throughout home
-Ceiling fans throughout
-Fully fenced yard with exposed aggregate driveway
-7000 litre rainwater tank plumbed into Greywater for toilets and washing machine
-Open timber staircase
-Exposed brick feature wall
-Timber featured front door
-Stone benchtops through
Warril Street is one of the quieter streets in Wavell Heights and is within walking distance to local parkland, walking tracks, local cafes, shopping facilities and is a short drive to Brisbane Airport, Nundah Train Station, the Airport Link, Clem 7 tunnel network and Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre.
New contemporary homes on large parcels of land, with such a high level of workmanship and practical design, rarely become available in this area, representing great value for money, so I urge you to inspect as soon as possible as it will be sold in a timely manner. Please call the agents for more information
**This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**