SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Presenting, 101 White Street, Wavell Heights – a truly breathtaking family home in the heart of Brisbane’s north side. This masterly constructed and beautifully finished home exudes contemporary charm, all set in the ever popular suburb of Wavell Heights.
This architecturally designed residence has been built to perfection by incorporating the core fundamentals of a truly functional family home. Expansive living on the ground level provides for smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity to the generous patio with the upper level comprising of 4 generously sized bedrooms and with the added bonus of another living space. Positioned with an idyllic North/South aspect, high ceilings and quality finishes integrate style and practicality over two impressive levels, assuring refined comfort is catered for.
Privately positioned and boasting neutral colour schemes, you will appreciate the space and form this stunning residence provides, perfectly designed to accommodate families of all ages. Floored with Blackbutt hardwood timber throughout, the spacious downstairs open plan living, dining and kitchen area captures a profusion of natural light, opening onto a wide outdoor entertaining area overlooking the expansive, low maintenance backyard and salt water pool, complete with glass fencing.
The home itself features:
– Open plan living with high 2.7 metre ceilings and Blackbutt hardwood timber flooring.
– Open plan living area with stacker sliding doors opening onto the outdoor living, complete with outdoor kitchen and all flowing onto the backyard.
– Flat and children friendly backyard.
– Beautiful kitchen with 40 mil stone benchtops, Asko professional series kitchen appliances, twin ovens, Miele integrated dishwasher, 900 mm gas cooktop, two pac kitchen cabinetry and butler’s pantry with ample storage and separate sink.
– Separate fully carpeted rumpus, media or multi-purpose room perfect for guest room or elderly parents room.
– Downstairs bathroom with frameless shower and toilet, perfect for the downstairs bedroom.
– Great sized laundry with ample storage and shelving.
– Fully ducted and zoned air-conditioning.
– Fully remote double garage with storage and Epoxy flooring.
– Salt water in ground pool with surrounding glass fencing.
– Four good sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans, separate LED lighting and built-in wardrobes.
– Master with big walk-in robe, front balcony and ensuite with double sinks, floor to ceiling tiles, semi-frameless shower, with double shower head and separate toilet.
– Second family rumpus or games room.
– Purpose built study nook with ample space for two, complete with filing drawers and ethernet connectivity – ideal for working from home or a great kids homework spot.
– Main bathroom with semi-frameless shower, full bath and separate toilet.
The Land Parcel
– 405m2 of land with 10.6m frontage
– Ideal Northern facing rear block
– Surrounded by quality homes
– Fully fenced and secure
– Very level and low maintenance with nothing more to be done.
Wavell Heights is conveniently located just 9.9 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way, Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time. Westfield Chermside and Centro Lutwyche are only 5 minutes away as are the beautiful walk and bike ways of the popular Kedron Brook.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**