SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Located in the family friendly and highly sought after suburb of Wavell Heights, this recently completed contemporary home is the perfect mix of practical living whilst incorporating all the luxuries to indulge in Queensland’s beautiful outdoor lifestyle. Set over 607m2 of usable land with sweeping suburban, city and mountain views, this low maintenance home has been finished with high quality fixtures and fittings with nothing to do but move in and enjoy.
The home in summary features:
– The lower living is an open plan function area with high ceilings, square set cornices, tiled living area and all with fully zoned ducted air-conditioning.
– Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop, two-pac kitchen benchtops, European appliances, built-in microwave and good sized butler’s pantry.
– Open plan, fully tiled living area with separate dining area which leads out through stacking doors and outdoor entertaining area complete with water feature stone wall with LED lighting.
– Cinema room which includes full home theatre system with LED projector, 120 electric projector screen & accessories.
– Study nook fully cabled for internet.
– Great under cover alfresco area accessed by two large glass feature doors with hardwood timber decking and great views over the backyard.
– In ground salt water pool with glass balustrades with separate pool house/entertaining area all complete with kitchen and shower facility and the perfect space to entertain.
– Functional and low maintenance back yard.
– Four large bedrooms all with built in robes and master featuring ensuite, walk in wardrobe which opens onto the front balcony, complete with city views.
-Second living area with sweeping views to Mount Cootha
-Main bathroom includes full length bath, semi frameless shower and separate toilet.
-Alarm system all with wifi control
-Front fence with hardwood glass and aluminium spigots complete with video intercom electric gate.
-Timber stacking doors to grand alfresco complete with outdoor speakers
-1.5 KW solar panel system with solar hot water with electric booster. Low electricity bills.
-External wall insulation wool on both floors
Warril Street is one of the quieter streets in Wavell Heights and is within walking distance to local parkland, walk tracks, local cafes, shopping facilities and a short drive to Brisbane Airport, Nundah Train Station, the Airport Link, Clem 7 tunnel network and Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre.
New contemporary homes with such a high level of workmanship and practical design rarely become available in this area, representing such great value for money, so I urge you to inspect as soon as possible as it will be sold in a timely manner. Please call the agents for further details.
This property is being sold without price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality.
**This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**