SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
This exceptional residence, nestled in a whisper quiet pocket of Wavell Heights offers the discerning buyer an opportunity to purchase a stunning home that emphasises peace and tranquillity without sacrificing the convenience of inner city living, all on 607sqm of meticulously manicured gardens. Offering a degree of privacy and a picturesque setting for comfortable family living inside and out this gracefully renovated home has been perfectly finished and is ready for the next buyer to enjoy. Step inside to reveal a fully functional Queenslander with polished hardwood floors throughout, high ceilings, vj’s, and beautiful original features with the perfect mix on new design.
The property in summary features:
– Open plan living with kitchen overlooking the big undercover deck area and children friendly backyard.
– Functional kitchen with Stainless European appliances, gas cooktop, ample cupboard storage, butlers panty/extra storage room, feature
matric timber panelled ceiling and with the ability to open onto back deck.
– Good sized living area with room for full dining setting and TV area with good airflow and breezes all flowing onto back timber deck.
– Massive 4.7m x 8m undercover deck with BBQ and gas facility with Easterly aspect perfect for entertaining.
– Master bedroom with full walk-in robe and ensuite with frameless shower, and casement windows.
– Two remaining bedrooms all with built-in robes, high ceilings and a fourth bedroom or study perfect for a nursery or office.
– Very functional main bathroom with shower over bath, rustic benchtops and louvre feature windows.
– Full sleep out with raked ceilings and a bright and airy area of the home that could be used as a second living space.
– Fully manicured front and back yard fully fenced with sitting areas and a perfect area to kick a ball around.
– Automatic gate with car storage under the home and also sail shade.
– Underneath the house has a large workshop. There is a separate storage area with a lockable sliding door.
– Solar Panels to keep the electricity costs down
Rarely will you find such a well renovated, looked after and presented home previously featured in Home Beautiful magazine in such a highly desired suburb such as Wavell Heights.
Campbell Terrace is an elevated street within minutes’ walk to all the restaurants and shopping facilitates at Nundah Village, Nundah train station, bus routes and all a short drive to Brisbane Airport, airport and Clem 7 Tunnel network and only 8 kilometres to the City Centre.
Call the agents for further details.
**This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**