SOLD by MATTHEW JABS
Situated in the family friendly and very convenient suburb of Wavell Heights this recently completed family home will impress. With a fusion of high quality finishes and practical living, the home is located in a much sought after pocket of Wavell Heights and borders Wooloowin and acres of parkland at Shaw Park. Functionality is at the forefront of the home, with an expansive open plan living and dining space downstairs flowing onto a very usable entertaining area whilst upstairs consists of four bedrooms, a study and rumpus room seamlessly coming together to provide the perfect mix for a family or professional couple.
The home in summary features:
– Open plan tiled living and dining space with high ceilings, flowing onto the outside undercover entertaining area
– Outdoor kitchen facility including inbuilt bar fridge, stone bench tops, stainless outdoor ceiling fan and BBQ with range hood
– Superb light filled kitchen with 900 mil gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher, 40 mil stone benchtops, glass splash backs, inbuilt oven and microwave and a great size butler’s pantry
– Media / multi-purpose living space with direct access to the bathroom. This area could also be a guest bedroom as it features built in robes
– Laundry facility with an abundance of storage space and direct access to outside
– Fully ducted and zoned air-conditioning throughout the home
– Remote double car garage with high ceilings and extra storage facility
– Rumpus area facing north with balcony and separate study area that has a built in desk
– Impressive master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe. The ensuite features double basin, floor to ceiling tiles, his and her shower with double stainless shower heads
– Three good sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans in all
– Main bathroom with semi frameless shower, bath and stainless tap wear
– Tasteful window furnishings and security screens throughout
The property is completely fenced with double garage and double car space at the front providing great off street car parking facilities. With all the hard work already completed, all that is left for you to do is sit back and enjoy your beautiful surrounds.
Tarm Street is within minutes’ walk to Shaw Sports / Kedron Brook bike and walk tracks, local cafes, shopping facilities and short drive to Brisbane Airport, Eagle Junction Train Station, The Airport Link and Clem 7 tunnel network and Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre.
New contemporary homes with such a high level of workmanship and practical design rarely become available in this area, representing such great value for money, so I urge you to inspect as soon as possible as it will be sold in a timely manner. Please call the agent on for further details.
*This property is being sold without price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.