Under Contract by Matthew Jabs
Rarely are you presented with such a well-designed, practical home with all the luxury fittings and fixtures, all in a very family friendly location. This lifestyle-focused home is situated on the Wavell Heights/Wooloowin border just minutes from local schools, parkland, major shopping facilities and a short drive to the Airport, Airport Link, Wooloowin Train Station, giving you great access to Southern and Northern suburbs of Brisbane.
When you visit 8 Tarm Street, you will sense a home that has been built to perfection with all the modern design features for a growing family or professional couple looking to be in a rapidly growing area with all the essential facilities.
The interior of the home features:
– An open plan living area, all private with 2.7m ceilings, giving you a feeling of openness and all tiled with ceramic 60 x 60 tiles.
– Fully optioned kitchen with island bench, Caesar Stone bench tops through-out, two-pac finish, glass splashbacks, soft close draws, Electrolux stainless steel dishwasher and oven with gas cooktops, fully plumbed fridge space and heaps of cupboard and storage space.
– Downstairs with separate toilet and powder room, also featuring stone bench tops.
– Fifth bedroom or study with built in wardrobes.
– A great sized, tiled patio with privacy opening up to a grassed level backyard.
– Double garage all fully remote.
– Downstairs laundry with lots of storage and access to the backyard.
– Full security system, a smart wiring home hub for all data connection, cable TV or computer networks.
– Vacuum maid through-out the home.
– A total of four bedrooms with a great sized master bedroom with ensuite, all with top of the line tap wear and good sized walk through wardrobe.
– Three separate bedrooms at the rear of the home, located away from the master and all with ducted air, all zoned, ceiling fans and built in wardrobes.
– Good sized rumpus or family room at the top of the stairs, all carpeted to reduce noise and with cupboard space, giving great separation from the master and remaining bedrooms.
– Good sized main bathroom with bath and shower.
– Separate storage room the size of a small study with shelves.
Wavell Heights is a very well regarded suburb within 10 kilometres from the city centre and close to major public and private schools. The area is seeing more homes being built and land values on the rise.
New contemporary homes with such a high level of workmanship and practical design rarely become available in this area, representing such great value for money, so I urge you to inspect as soon as possible as it will be sold in a timely manner. Call Matthew Jabs for further details.