SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Welcome to 48A Belnoel St, an immaculate low maintenance brand new home complete with all the trimmings and luxuries, without the hefty price tag. Located in one of north Brisbane’s highly sought after suburbs of Wavell Heights, this meticulously designed and built residence, offers quality living standards through its practical floorplan design and high end finishes. With the lower level incorporating the living areas which seamlessly open out onto the child friendly backyard, the upper level accommodates the bedrooms along with the added bonus of a second living room, ensuring multiple living zones are provided to cater for the entire family.
This specifically custom built home is complete with quality finishes. Upon entry, you are greeted with a soaring void, opening up to a study nook, dining and kitchen area. Upstairs offers four bedrooms, along with two stunning bathrooms and a second living area. The surrounding streets have seen some significant positive changes with multiple million dollar sales, no longer is this pocket of Wavell Heights a sleeping giant.
With close proximity to local schools, walking distance to Chermside Shopping Centre and Virginia Train Station, Wavell Heights is conveniently located within close proximity to major transport infrastructure, making this a centrally located executive style home to be enjoyed for many years to come.
The home itself features:
– Open plan living with high 2.7 metre ceilings and Tasmanian oak solid floorboards.
– Open plan living area with stacker sliding doors opening out onto the outdoor living area and level child friendly backyard.
– Hamptons inspired kitchen with stone benchtops, Ilve freestanding oven and 900m gas cooktop, stainless dishwasher, two pac kitchen cabinetry and butler’s pantry complete with ample storage.
– Study nook with room for two chairs making it the perfect office space.
– Downstairs powder room.
– Laundry with ample storage and shelving.
– Fully ducted and zoned air-conditioning.
– Fully remote double garage.
– Four generously sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans, separate LED lighting and built-in wardrobes.
– Master bedroom complete with a substantially sized walk-in robe, front balcony and ensuite with double sinks, floor to ceiling tiles, semi-frameless shower, with double shower head and separate toilet.
– Second family rumpus or games room.
– Main bathroom with semi-frameless shower, full bath and separate toilet.
– Walk in linen cupboard
The land parcel
– Ideal Northern facing rear block
– Fully fenced and secure
– Low maintenance yard with artificial turf at the rear and turf at the front
Wavell Heights is conveniently located just 9.9 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way, Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time. Westfield Chermside is only 5 minutes away as are the beautiful walk and bike ways of the popular Kedron Brook. Belnoel Street is conveniently located within close proximity to local schools including Our Lady of the Angels Primary School and Wavell Heights Primary School.
If you are looking for a high quality home in the right budget please call Matthew Jabs on 04222 49 272 for further details.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes