SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Take a step inside this outstanding family home and embrace its superb contemporary style and essence. From top to toe, this stunning residence has been meticulously designed with no expense spared, with the inclusion of quality fixtures and fittings at every turn. This contemporary retreat overflows with prized attributes and impressive curb appeal whilst providing generous separation of living, along with areas to entertain and relax in, all set on a highly sought after 607m2 block in one of Brisbane’s most highly desired markets, Wavell Heights.
Sprawling over two levels, this recently completed Hampton’s inspired home has been designed with attention to detail at the forefront, incorporating the core fundamentals of a truly functional family home with expansive living on the ground level providing smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity to the generous outdoor areas whilst the upper level accommodates the bedrooms, ensuring a comfortable, peaceful retreat, perfect for a family looking to grow into the home.
The home itself features:
– Open plan living area with high 2.7m ceilings and hardwood Australian Oak flooring all opening out onto the North facing alfresco area and 607m2 block of land.
– Well-designed kitchen with island benchtop, ample storage, cabinetry, Ilve stainless and stand-alone 900m oven with gas cooktop, dishwasher and good sized butler pantry complete with additional sink and storage.
– Fifth bedroom, guest bedroom or multi media room
– Study with built-in robe and separate access – perfect for a buyer looking to work from home.
– Bathroom with shower and toilet facility ideal for servicing downstairs bedroom and pool.
– Laundry facility with side access and ample storage.
– Great sized undercover alfresco area with outdoor kitchen and stainless BBQ overlooking the in ground salt water pool and spa making this home ideal for our Queensland weather.
– Double lock-up remote garage with separate side access and drive through for additional trailer or boat storage at the side of the home.
– Additional storage under stairs and two linen storage cupboards.
– Generously sized Master bedroom with walk-in robe featuring custom built lining perfect for both his and her clothing complete with additional storage. The Master also hosts a superbly designed ensuite with stand-alone bath, oversized shower with double shower heads and separate toilet, tiled in a natural tone with feature marble tiling through-out.
– Three additional double sized bedrooms with built-in robes.
– Family rumpus room with suburban views and balcony overlooking the street.
– Main bathroom with shower and bath facilities and separate toilet.
– Walk-in linen press with storage shelving
– Timber flooring through-out hall way.
– 607m with 15 metre frontage
– Side access via double garage
– North facing rear big backyard
– Fully fenced
– In ground Salt water pool with spa.
– Quiet and wide tree lined street.
Wavell Heights is conveniently located just 9.8 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way, Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time. Westfield Chermside is only 5 minutes away as are the beautiful walk and bike ways of the popular Kedron Brook. Watcombe Street is conveniently located within close proximity to local schools including Our Lady of the Angels Primary School and Wavell Heights Primary School.
If you are looking for a high quality home in the right budget please call Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 for further details.
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes*