SOLD by KAREN MCBRYDE and MATTHEW JABS
Located in the ever popular and highly sought after suburb of Wavell Heights, this steel framed, contemporary home has been designed for practicality, functional living and entertainment. The layout ticks all the boxes with bedrooms upstairs and open plan living on the ground level all flowing onto the back patio, entertaining area and stunning glass framed pool, which is just waiting for the next owner to take advantage of Queensland’s beautiful outdoor lifestyle. Set on a low maintenance 400m2 block, complete with additional off street parking for a boat and caravan, the home is located in a convenient position close to the Kedron Brook bikeway. This low maintenance home has been finished with high quality fixtures and fittings leaving nothing to do but move in and enjoy.
The home in summary features:
– The lower living area has an open plan tiled function area with pendant lighting, 3 step cornice and fully zoned ducted air-conditioning
– Also on this level is an inviting, carpeted media room with plantation shutters looking onto established gardens
– The gourmet kitchen has been recently updated with Caesarstone benchtops, induction cooktop, Smeg appliances, dishwasher, integrated microwave, tinted mirror splash back and stunning black granite sink with feature tap
– Living, dining area and kitchen open out to the large undercover outdoor patio and sparkling salt water pool with timber bench seating and frameless glass fence
– Outdoor kitchen complete with sink, BBQ & rangehood, with stone bench tops
– Wind sensing electronic shade awning for midday protection in the pool
– Manicured new turf lines the side garden, surrounded by low maintenance neat and tidy gardens.
– Separate powder room, next to a laundry boasting further stone bench tops & black granite sink
– Four large bedrooms all with built in robes complete with Master featuring ensuite & walk in robe and beautiful plantation shutters lined with flowing curtains
– Oversized third living area upstairs, with extra study nook
– Main bathroom includes full length bath, semi frameless shower and separate toilet.
– Steel frame
– Zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout home
– Security screens throughout
– Ceiling fans and downlights throughout
– Fully fenced yard with exposed aggregate driveway, with space for third vehicle/caravan/boat
– 6000 litre rainwater tanks
– Garden shed
– 3kW of solar, in addition to this solar hot water
– Insulated walls
– Newly painted and carpeted throughout
– Stone benchtops throughout
– Updated kitchen and laundry fitout
– Plumbing for fridge water & ice
– Wired for security system with under stair cabling access & storage space
– ThyssenKrupp Accessibility chair for internal stairs
Located at the very bottom of Pfingst Road in Wavell Heights, this family home is an easy walk to the Kedron Brook bikeway, duck pond, parks with playgrounds & gym equipment, dog off leash, sporting fields and local cafes such as Retro Espresso. Multiple private and public schools are within easy reach including Padua College, Mount Alvernia Colllege, Mary MacKillop College, St Anthony’s Primary, OLA, Kedron Primary & Wavell High School. Shopping facilities include a corner store and the soon to be completed Coles Kedron and is a short drive to Brisbane Airport, Nundah Train Station, the Airport Link, Clem 7 tunnel network and Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre.
Modern contemporary homes, with such a high level of workmanship and practical design, rarely become available in this area, representing great value for money, so I urge you to inspect as soon as possible as it will be sold in a timely manner. Please call the agents for more information.