SOLD by KAREN MCBRYDE
Situated in the highly sought after inner northern suburb of Wavell Heights, this immaculately presented three bedroom, one bathroom home, will suit buyers looking for a home ready to move into with plenty of potential to add value in the future. Situated only 8 kilometres from the CBD this low maintenance, fully fenced 395sqm corner block is surrounded by local cafes, parks, local schools and walkways.
Boasting a functional floorplan, which seamlessly flows from living/dining through to the outdoor area, ornate ceilings, casement windows and beautiful polished timbers floors throughout are just some of the character features of this post war low set home. Complete with side access and a separate entry driveway from Vale Street, opportunities like this are not to be missed.
The home features:
– Large living area with polished timber floors throughout
– Separate dining rooms leads onto the large tidy kitchen with ample storage
– Three good sized bedrooms
– Master bedroom with wall to wall custom robes
– Recently renovated bathroom with striking frameless glass and floor to ceiling tiles
– Single front carport with access from Shaw Road
– Additional car or boat storage with side access to the backyard from Vale Street
– Fully fenced 395sqm corner block
– Well maintained low set home with no work to do
– Recently replaced roof
– Secure storage under the house
– Potential to value add in the future
– Great investment opportunity in premium location
Location is everything and this home is positioned at the Wooloowin end of Wavell Heights, close to Kedron Brook bikeway, shops and cafes. The trendy Nundah shopping hub is a short 2 minute drive along with the Brisbane Airport. Situated within 8kms to the city centre, Wavell Heights is fast becoming a property hotspot.
This is great buying in a fantastic location, book your inspection today.