Fully Renovated Queenslander in Quiet Toowong Street
Often sought but rarely found, this fully renovated Queenslander is perched on the hill in one of Toowong’s best streets; surrounded by quality homes in a whisper quiet, tree lined location. On first inspection you will notice the attention to detail in the renovation and the practical floor plan this home has to offer, with open plan living spaces flowing through to the big outdoor covered deck, perfect for barbeques and entertaining. Incorporating old world charm with modern living, this three bedroom home is situated on a family friendly 647m2 parcel of land, fully fenced and grassed.
The home features:
– Open plan kitchen with stone bench tops, soft close cabinetry, island bench and Smeg stainless steel appliances including 90cm freestanding gas cooktop, ducted exhaust fan and dishwasher
– Servery with bi-fold window that opens out to the deck
– Open plan living and dining areas with polished timber flooring, high ceilings and LED lighting that flows seamlessly from the front door through to the deck area which is complete with bi-fold doors
– Big master bedroom with high ceilings, polished timber flooring, ceiling fan and a brand new ensuite with semi frameless shower, tiles to ceiling, stainless steel shower head and backless toilet
– There are 2 other good sized bedrooms, 1 has new carpet and the other has a ceiling fan
– Main bathroom has been tastefully renovated with shower over bath facility, toilet and vanity plus a linen closet
– Brand new 30 square metre entertainer’s deck that is covered and overlooks the fenced, landscaped backyard with suburban views and city glimpses
– Concreted and secure underneath with laundry facility, a perfect place for storage
– Two car accommodation with a 3.4m height clearance, plus off street parking for two more cars
– Side access to the backyard
– The home has been restumped and re-levelled, freshly painted inside, has new electrical wiring and plumbing throughout plus solar power
Located in the family friendly suburb of Toowong, this home enjoys easy access to local primary and high schools including Brisbane Boys College and Stuartholme, whilst being just a short short walk to bike tracks and parkland and only 5.5 kilometres from the Brisbane city centre. Camp Street is also located within a short drive to major hospitals, shopping facilities including the newly renovated Westfield Indooroopilly, train stations and the Legacy Way Tunnel (due for completion in 2015) linking you to the Clem 7 and Airport Link tunnels.
If you are looking for a fully renovated Queenslander on a good sized block of land this home is a must to inspect. Call Matthew Jabs for further details.