Dual Living Opportunity in Superbly Convenient Location
Virtual Tour available in photo carousel. Please contact the agent for a private inspection.
Positioned in a sought after elevated location, this two level home offers buyers a rare opportunity to secure a dual living home just minutes to shops, transport and only 8.5 kilometres to the CBD. The property offers open plan living, four bedrooms upstairs with two bathrooms, separate living and kitchen areas on the ground level. This layout makes this centrally located home an ideal property for buyers seeking multiple living and accommodation zones. Set on 673m2 of land with two street frontages, the property takes advantage of the city views to the South-East. The well-positioned front balcony with City skyline views and upstairs offering an open plan living and dining area overlooking the private tree lined backyard.
The home in summary:
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen area flowing onto the back undercover deck all overlooking the private backyard area.
– Open plan kitchen with island breakfast bar, ample cabinetry, gas cooktop, double door fridge space and timber flooring the kitchen flows well onto the back deck area.
– Living and TV area with internal stairs to the ground level.
– Undercover back deck area with built-in BBQ area.
– Three generously sized bedrooms plus master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite.
– Modern bathrooms with stand-alone feature bath and separate toilet.
– Front balcony with views and north-east aspect.
– Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout.
– Polished timber flooring, beautiful cornice and ornate ceilings through-out.
– Full kitchen area with gas cooktop, storage cabinetry and laundry area.
– Second living area with side access, timber floors, high ceilings and split system air-conditioning.
– Two double sized bedrooms with robes and separate bathroom.
– Double car fully remote garage.
– Fully fenced and landscaped.
– Remote Front Gate.
– Mature gardens.
– Water tank.
– On a generous 673m2 block.
– Great outlook to the CBD with city views.
– Two street frontage.
With Stafford situated only 8.5km to the CBD, 34 Turrana Street is within close proximity to schools, shopping facilities, as well as public transport and some of the best parkland and walking tracks Brisbane has to offer. This home is well positioned to be convenient to all amenities yet offering a tranquil inner city hideaway. Nearby shopping centres include, Westfield Chermside, Stafford City and Lutwyche Shopping Centre. Medical facilities close by include: North West Private Hospital, Prince Charles and Holy Spirit Hospitals at Chermside. Schools include Padua College, Our Lady of Apostles and Stafford State School.
This is a prime opportunity for buyers looking for a dual living residence on a 673m2 allotment. For further details please call Matthew Jabs non 0422 294 272.
* Disclaimer *
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.