Architectural masterpiece with north facing rear - Virtual Tour available in photo carousel
Perched in an elevated position this recently renovated home presents the fortunate buyer with an opportunity to move straight in and enjoy the elegance and comfort this delightful home has to offer. A superb selection of indoor/outdoor living spaces defines this well designed home. The property boasts style, sophistication and privacy, and promises you a lifestyle of luxury, seclusion and versatility.
Architecturally designed and enjoying a north facing rear this masterpiece has been renovated with a fusion of clean lines, neutral tones, bold use of glass and beautiful hardwood polished timber floors throughout the home. The architect and builder have created an enviable ambiance.
The centrepiece of this entertainer is the skillfully appointed chef's kitchen. Boasting high end stainless steel appliances and a commanding centre island, it is the perfect space for friends and family to gather.
This home will charm you! Decks that flow from the front to the back, beautiful landscaped gardens that wrap around so you feel nature at every corner.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by.
Split level home features:
• Front covered deck with full length floor to ceiling timber bi-fold doors
• Spacious and light filled kitchen flows seamlessly into open plan living areas with double bar windows opening onto the outdoor entertaining area
• Rear deck with full length timber bi-fold doors
• Beautifully appointed sleek line galley style kitchen with 2pk cabinetry
• Caesarstone waterfall edge bench tops
• Breakfast bar or an easy servery when entertaining.
• High quality German NEFF stainless steel appliances (convection and steam oven)
• Meile dishwasher and Elina Italian range hood
• Recessed book cases
• Split system air conditioning
• Clever, space-saving design conceals a fully functioning laundry
• Ceiling fans throughout the home
• King size master bedroom with floor to ceiling robes, air conditioning and en-suite with floor to ceiling tiles
• Villeroy and Bosh basin ware and Grohe tap ware in the main bathroom and ensuite
• King size second bedroom with floor to ceiling robes
• Double size third bedroom with floor to ceiling robes
• Main bathroom with shower over bath
• Powder room with garden access
• Clever, space-saving design for bar fridge and wine storage
• Covered patio flows out to landscaped gardens
• Lockup storage area
• Enclosed tandem garaging for 2 cars
• Remote control double garage with direct access into the home
• Keyless entry into downstairs level
• Remote external gate
• 607m2 Block
• Water storage tanks 6000 gals equipped with electric pump
• Solar system, including solar hot water
The secluded backyard features a generous deck to lawn, in a beautiful North-East facing position, providing access for the lovely cool breezes to naturally flow through the home. It is certainly clear that the owner had entertaining in mind, with ample space for friends and family to gather. It is not hard to imagine yourself enjoying a cool drink on a warm summer's night on either deck.
The suburb of Stafford Heights is situated only 8kms to the CBD and the home is within close proximity to schools, shopping facilities, as well as public transport. A café and gym are within short walking distance. Nearby shopping centres include, Westfield Chermside, Brookside, Flockton Village, Stafford City and Everton Park. Medical facilities close by include: North West Private Hospital, Prince Charles and Holy Spirit Hospitals at Chermside. Local schools include Padua College, Kedron and Kelvin Grove State Colleges, Stafford & Stafford Heights primary. The suburb also benefits from the Northern Busway and the northern link tunnels.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.