Opulent Family Home with Sweeping Suburban Views
Virtual tour available in photo carousel
Welcome to 82 Mawson St, Stafford Heights – A renovation that must be seen to be believed, move in ready home, completed with the highest quality of finishes. Boasting a lovely street appeal, oozing charm and located in an elevated positon, this home captures sweeping suburban views and breezes. The home has an ideal North facing aspect, never to be built out. Designed for the growing family, this home comprises of 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3 car accommodation, a fully self-contained studio and a pool, all situated on a 610m2. Offering an ideal North/ South aspect and capturing breezes all year round, this home was built with entertaining at the forefront, along with a functional layout for families to enjoy. Located in the thriving and tightly held Padua precinct, with schools, shops and public transport at your fingertips, 82 Mawson Street is the one you've been waiting for and must be on top of your Christmas Shopping List.
Lower Level Features:
– Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes, ceiling fans and security plantation shutters.
– Open plan living area, complete with split system air conditioning.
– Custom built storage cupboards with built in wine rack and wine fridge.
– Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, semi- frameless shower, stone top vanity and soft close drawers.
– Blackbutt Select Grade timber stairs with glass balustrade staircase.
Upper Level Features:
– Open plan living leading effortlessly to the alfresco dining and pool area
– 2.7m high ceilings with square set cornice throughout.
– Blackbutt timber flooring throughout, with premium carpets in the bedrooms.
– Master with a large walk-in robe with custom built cabinetry and LED lighting, ensuite with walk in shower, double concrete basins, floor to ceiling tiles and full marble feature wall.
– Opulent designer kitchen with a feature 80mm Island bench top, two pac cabinetry, Neff induction cooktop and dual Neff ovens with Miele dishwasher.
– LED strip lighting in the kitchen, with plenty of storage.
– Hidden Zip Tap with filtered cold and sparkling water and sink built into the pantry.
– Large main bathroom perfect for families with a freestanding bath, walk in shower, Blackbutt timber vanity, concrete sink, floor to ceiling tiles and feature herringbone tile.
– Separate bedroom and office space, leading out a large 10.8mx 3.0m balcony with suburban views to the north.
– Laundry with ample storage, pull out laundry hamper, stone bench tops
– Large 6.5x 4.9m timber covered alfresco with spotted gum timber flooring and outdoor kitchen.
– Fully self-contained studio, with kitchenette, bathroom, split system air-conditioning and blackout blinds.
– 13.2 KW Solar systems with dual invertors.
– Crim safe and secure Guardian shutters throughout the home.
– Wine fridge
– Grafico Wall Paper
– Indoor/ Outdoor stone bench tops
– Tasmanian Oak outdoor kitchen with Matador BBQ
– 400L electric hot water system
– Double carport with room for third and fourth vehicles inside the boundary.
– Dahua CCTV system with motion detection 6 megapixel turret infrared cameras 50m range
The Land Parcel
– Large 610m2 parcel of land
– 16.4 meter frontage with side access.
– 6.5×4 meter magnesium ozone mineral pool
– Custom made aluminium fencing with electric gate
– Concrete retaining walls and painted timber fencing.
– Established landscaping and plants.
– Pool house overlooking the pool.
– Outdoor board walk with access down the side of the property.
– Dual garden sheds.
Stafford Heights is conveniently located just 8.5 kilometres from Brisbane's CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way, Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time. Westfield Chermside, Stafford City and Centro Lutwyche are only 5 minutes away as are the beautiful walk and bike ways of the popular Kedron Brook. Qld Café of the Year, Farm House is just a few minutes' walk away along with the Padua Precinct, just one block away which includes Padua Boys College, Mt Alvernia Girls College and St Anthony's Primary School.
Please contact Ross Armstrong on 0409 299 653 or Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 for more information.
** Disclaimer** This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.