SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Sitting on the border of Kedron and Stafford Heights and situated in the ever popular family friendly Padua Precinct, this immaculately renovated and raised post war home will suit buyer’s looking to move in with nothing left to do, apart from enjoy the elevated North facing position and close proximity to all the amenities this pocket has to offer. The home has a real modern feel with the separation of living spread over two levels, providing many options for families. The home itself features high ceilings throughout, with a feature internal wooden staircase connecting the two levels. The mixture of spotted gum decks, black butt floors and Tasmanian oak bench tops are a real highlight.
The home in summary features:
• Open plan living set over one level with Black Butt timber floorboards, separate living with high ceilings, formal dining with bi-fold door opening onto spotted gum timber floors, leading to a low maintenance plunge pool, surrounded by glass fencing and bench seating.
• Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless European appliances, 900 millimetre gas cook top, feature Carrara marble splash back, two-pac finish cabinetry and butlers pantry with matching stone bench tops
• Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, frameless screen and large rain shower head.
• Three good sized carpeted bedrooms complete with built in robes, ceiling fans and split system air conditioning units.
• Built in study nook, featuring Tasmanian oak bench tops
• Double lockup, remote controlled garage
• Turfed lawn at the front, side and rear of the house
• Very usable and children friendly yard.
Upper Level –
• 70m2 parents retreat, featuring its own covered deck, walk in wardrobe and ensuite.
• Bathroom features floor to ceiling tiles, frameless screen, large double rain shower heads, double sinks and free-standing bath tub.
• Timber deck overlooks the plunge pool complete with breathtaking suburban views.
Mawson Street is conveniently located just 7 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way and Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time. Westfield Chermside and Centro Lutwyche are only 5 minutes away as are the beautiful walk and bike ways of the ever popular Kedron Brook.
The Padua Precinct is within walking distance which includes Padua Boys College, Mt Alvernia Girls College and St Anthony’s Primary School. Kedron State Primary School and Kedron State High School are also within walking distance.
With property prices on the rise in this area, now is the time to secure your future with this stunning home in Brisbane’s inner north. Call now for further information or to inspect the home.
**This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**