SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Situated in the ever popular Padua Precinct, this meticulously presented, brand new, spacious 5 bedroom family home will tick all the boxes as it incorporates modern living with a low maintenance lifestyle.
Sitting on a 604m2 of very usable land, this beautifully presented home also has the potential to add a pool with side access. The lower level of the home has been designed to seamlessly flow out to the low maintenance backyard and covered outdoor entertainment area, all landscaped and ready to enjoy. With living downstairs and bedrooms upstairs, you will have perfect separation to accommodate for a growing family.
The home itself features:
• Open plan living area flowing through the kitchen to the outside entertaining area, taking advantage of the superb north/south aspect
• Spectacular kitchen complete with an abundance of natural lighting, stone bench tops, Omega stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry and a large breakfast bar
• Generously sized open plan design incorporating separate living and dining areas plus a games room or second rumpus room.
• Carpeted media room featuring 10 foot high ceilings wired for surround sound.
• Separate study that would be perfect for a home office, child’s play room or sixth bedroom.
• Fully tiled and undercover outdoor entertaining area perfect for BBQ’s and outdoor living.
• Good sized laundry downstairs with plenty of storage space, laundry chute and direct access to outside.
• Powder room facility
• Fully fenced, fully landscaped backyard with plenty of space for a pool, children’s play equipment
• Vacuumaid and internet cable connections throughout
• Alarm system with Intercom and monitor
• Great side access for a caravan and/or boat.
• Beautiful oversized master bedroom with massive walk in robe and ensuite with double basin, semi-frameless shower, full bath and separate toilet
• 4 other extra-large bedrooms all with built in robes and security screens.
• Second bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Ducted and zoned air conditioning over both levels and ceiling fans throughout the home
• Completely secured with security screens
• LED lighting
Situated on the boarder of Kedron and Stafford Heights and located in the Padua precinct the home is convenient 7 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way and Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get where you need to be in no time. Westfield Chermside and Centro Lutwyche are only 5 minutes away as are the beautiful walk and bike ways of popular Kedron Brook.
The Padua Precinct is within walking distance which includes Padua Boys College, Mt Alvernia Girls College and St Anthony’s Primary School. Kedron State Primary School and Kedron State High School are also within walking distance.
With property prices on the rise in Padua Precinct, now is the time to secure your future with this stunning family home in Brisbane’s inner north. Call now for further information or to inspect the home.