SOLD by MATTHEW JABS
Rarely do you come across such a neat and tidy blank canvas in such a prime elevated location at the top of Kingaroy Street, Stafford Heights. Sitting on a 647m2 lot this home overlooks most of the street with great views North back to Chermside and beyond. This much loved family home was built by the current owners and is just waiting for the next chapter in its life.
The home in summary features:
– Open plan living area with high ceilings all flowing onto the kitchen and deck area.
– Neat and tidy kitchen
– Carpet through-out with original hardwood timber flooring perfect for polishing.
– Good sized bathroom with separate toilet.
– Three good sized bedrooms
– Big deck with views North and great sea breezes
– Low maintenance block, sloping back to front.
– Great storage under the home with multiple car storage and access to the backyard.
– Potential to extend back into the backyard.
If you are looking for a solid post war home just waiting to add your own personal touches that is still liveable as is, 18 Kingaroy Street is worth considering.
Located off Wilgarning Street with great access to major infrastructure like the Airport link and Clem 7 Tunnel Network, local cafes, quality public and private schools, Westfield Chermside and all only 8kms from the city centre.