SOLD by MATTHEW JABS
Situated on elevated Kingaroy Street in the family friendly suburb of Stafford Heights, this meticulously renovated, three bedroom home has nothing left for you to do but move in and enjoy the breezes and beautiful outlook. Sitting on a 612m2 low maintenance block, the residence is set on the high side of the street and favourably looks north, allowing you to take in the peaceful surrounds from your front balcony all year round. It has a good sized flat backyard, perfect for the addition of a child’s playground or trampoline and well maintained gardens at the front.
The home features:
– Open plan living area with polished timber flooring, LED lighting, stainless steel fans;
– The living/dining space opens onto the front balcony via bi-fold doors which enjoys a northern aspect and views from the hills to Moreton Island;
– The kitchen has two-pac cabinetry, stainless appliances, stone benchtops and ample storage and a great sized island bench overlooking the living area;
– Good sized bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, frameless shower screen and shower over bath;
– The bedrooms all have built-in robes, with the third bedroom having access to the back patio area great for a teenagers retreat;
– Good sized covered back patio overlooking the backyard with access from the kitchen;
– Neat and tidy laundry space with ample storage and direct access to the back yard;
– Second rumpus is under the home and would be perfect for an office or home business;
– Great space downstairs with double car garage and additional storage.
If you are looking for a home with nothing to do then 43 Kingaroy Street is a must to inspect! We rarely see such well-maintained homes with no work to be done perched in this sensational position. Stafford Heights has become one of Brisbane North’s most popular suburbs with its appeal lying in its location within 10 kilometres from the city centre and with great access to the Airport link and Clem 7 tunnel network plus walking distance to schools, shopping facilities and public transport.
For further information please contact the agent.