SOLD by MATTHEW JABS
Positioned in an elevated corner location in booming Stafford Heights, this striking home boasts timeless appeal throughout complete with open plan living seamlessly opening out onto a well-positioned northern facing back undercover patio. Functional and freshly updated throughout, this highset post war home offers multiple spaces to relax and entertain with friends and family.
The rear undercover deck captures beautiful breezes from the North east flowing into the stunning, classic white on white kitchen and living area. This two level home affords buyers the opportunity to move in and enjoy the property with nothing to do but sit back and enjoy. With multiple living zones options are aplenty for the growing family, couples looking for a low maintenance property or investors looking to buy into a suburb with a long and rich history of capital growth.
The property features –
– Open plan living and dining area with beautifully maintained hardwood timber polished flooring flowing through to the back 5.3m x 5.3m undercover north facing balcony.
– Recently upgraded modern kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless Bosch appliances, shaker style cabinetry, double fridge space and breakfast bar all overlooking the back patio and dining area.
– Upstairs bathroom complete with classic white tiles, timber vanity, separate shower and bath tub and separate toilet.
– Three generously sized bedrooms complete with ceiling fans and built in robes.
– Master with air conditioning.
– Front balcony overlooking the front yard.
– Downstairs rumpus with kitchenette or bar facility all fully lined and carpeted with separate study – an area ideal for guests or teenagers retreat with access to separate bathroom.
Land component and additional information:
– 574m2 corner North-East rear facing allotment all fully fenced with access and additional space to add pool, additional sheds or storage on the rear of the block.
– Side street access for caravans or boats.
– Elevated on the higher side of the street.
– Vegie gardens and citrus trees.
– Workshop/storage sheds x 2, with lighting/power, one with a garage door.
– Brand new colour bond roof, brand new guttering and downpipes installed.
– Recently landscaped
– New carpet and freshly painted inside and outside.
– New insulation and whirlybirds making to home very cool and liveable through-out summer.
– Rear, north east facing entertainer’s deck, capturing beautiful breezes
– Double remote garage, plus additional carport at rear
– New window coverings, screens and new electrical throughout
– Colourbond fencing
Situated 12 kilometres from Brisbane CBD and within walking distance to Stafford Heights State School and Queen of Apostles Catholic Primary School whilst only a short drive to Northside Christian College, this family home is very accessible to major shops, cinemas, restaurants and cafes, making this popular elevated position in Stafford Heights, convenient for family living in a high growth suburb. The property is also located within walking distance to acres of bush and parkland.
This very spacious home offers that extra space you are looking for, rare to find but priceless in flexibility and functionality for a growing family. With no work to do, this charming residence is sure to impress.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes