SOLD by KAREN MCBRYDE and MATTHEW JABS
Located in an elevated position in this family friendly street with a beautiful leafy aspect, this solid highset brick property boasts plenty of room for the entire family. A sparkling pool sets off the child friendly, secure backyard with additional utility and rumpus rooms below, this home is brimming with potential.
This property will suit larger families and those requiring extra space downstairs with the opportunity to add value with further renovations.
The home features include:
– Four spacious bedrooms, three with large built in robes
– Air conditioning to living area and both master and second bedroom
– Polished hardwood flooring throughout
– Contemporary renovated family bathroom with stone bench top
– Bold 2 pack kitchen with stainless steel bench tops
– Separate living and dining
– Elevated front balcony
– Internal stairs
– Bonus rooms on the lower level (not legal height) including shower, basin & toilet
The property features include:
– Very large 731 square meter block of land
– Refurbished pool with gazebo
– Covered patio and timber deck
– Single garage
– Single carport
Situated 10.5 kilometres from Brisbane CBD and within 1 kilometre of primary & high schools, major shops, cinemas, restaurants and cafes, this popular elevated position in Stafford Heights offers convenient family living in a high growth suburb.